Tree of Savior Forum

Need help in obtaining more Stamina?

Hey guys, any pros here or veterans who can tell me how do i get bigger numbers of stamina? i saw many TOS vids with character having 200+ stamina, tips and infos please :slight_smile: thank you so much :innocent:

plate armor mastery, +Max stamina potions (usually gifted for special hidden quests)

go sleep and dream it will come true :open_mouth:

Do hidden quest, Get gear that giving max stamina.

1 Like

I saw some people talking about those hidden quests, but nobody says where to get them, so what is the point on mentioning?

I have 50 stamina on my main and i have no idea why, lol my alt only has 25 :i

There’s search option if you look and search it carefully.

Then again, what’s the point on mentioning it? You could just had linked it in your first answer

Then why don’t you use search feature that forum have? We mention it because he asking how to get bigger stamina not how to do hidden quest and since you asking why no one say where to get so I put it here already. Stop make a loop conversation because nothing will come out from it.

1 Like

Want me to print you the results for “extra stamina” or “more stamina” in the search button or will you search for it yourself?

If you had just linked the topic i wouldn’t have to answer you, but you’re the one looping this conversation by adressing me your word.

I meant to search for ‘hidden quest’ not more stamina. And the person who create this thread not even ask about how to do hidden quest but you’re the one who mention that [quote=“felipetomazellicresp, post:5, topic:122753”]
some people talking about those hidden quests, but nobody says where to get them, so what is the point on mentioning?
[/quote]

Instead of point at me and say why am I not link my thread at first after I post it. Why don’t you try searching it first then?

I’m talking about “why don’t people gives straight answers?”

What’s the point in giving half answers? It sounds like you’re douche and do not want to share information

And i’m not saying you are, since there is the other topic, but yeah, half answers sounds like that.

I’m just answer what he/she asking about. If the person or someone else really can’t find thread or have more question about how to do it then I can put up my link when they asking for it.

It’s not that I don’t want to share information. Some people can search about it by themselves while some can’t or don’t want to. How can I know if they can or not? I don’t mind to help linking my thread when someone can’t find or asking for it but do I need to link everything in every thread every time when someone asking a question that’s not about hidden quest but relate to hidden quest before anyone really asking for the link?

i got 70 stamina, WITHOUT plate mastery/plate equips

its not that hard.

but 200 seems lol for me o,o!!

aaand you where dumb enough to fall in the whirlpool even though you say you didnt wanted too…

how about leaving the water and stop responding…

answer was already given, no need to say anything else.