Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

good stuff, thanks for sharing =)

yes, sharing is caring!~ :green_heart:
Thanks Tsuyucchi-sama~ :bow:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Here take this :cookie:

Concept suppose to be a hidden quest but I think not everyone will good at solve thing right?
I donā€™t mind to helping and I understand that IMC encourage player to do explore or pay attention to in-game optional detail. But isnā€™t it unfair to player who have no clue how to do it or donā€™t even realize it exist because theyā€™ll just totally miss all this stuff.

Well, If anyone really have trouble even with hint you can check my blog or pm me.
Iā€™ll put guide and detail in there instead. Iā€™d suggest you to try with hint first though, Itā€™ll be more fun in that way. Have fun questing in up coming beta.

Still, if anyone think that hint or any part above is also a bad idea you can let me know or suggest me to fix or remove. Since this thread can possible to ruin concept of hidden quest in an exchange of share/help players in community.

Stele road and a couple blue quests related to the main story also give you +1 stat points, though Iā€™d have to look around again to find the exact name of the quests. Usually itā€™s a chain of a couple blue quests that are in the same map as your story quest.

2 Likes

Is it Goddess Zemyna Statue? I remember talking to statue will give +1 stat point.
If Iā€™m not wrong later on in high lv map sometime it is a part of quest which will spawn out some monster.

Not a Zemyna statue, itā€™s a quest chain and at the end you get +1 stat point.

1 Like

Hmm Iā€™m almost at Steele Road part. Iā€™ll help looking for it if I got that quest then. :open_mouth:

Thanks, itā€™s a chain of quests, I remember each NPC gave like 3 quests each, and there was 2-3 NPCā€™s you had to do them for.

The final quest I believe is when a giant turtle boss squashes a guy, and you talk to a rock(?) I think.

Thanks, im really bad at finding secrets.

Reward ā€œPink Hair Dyeā€ā€¦ Awesome rewardā€¦ Would it be racist if u can find rare skin color? Blue or green ? Black variation would definitely be racistā€¦

Dye is actually an achievement reward after completed quest. :relaxed:

Yeah, I remember this quest giving 1 Stat Point.

Completing all the NPC quests and fighting the boss awards 1 Stat Point.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I also think you get +1 stat point for doing all of ā€˜Goddessā€™ Ancient Gardenā€™ quests, once you get the ā€˜Epigraphistā€™ title, but I could be mixing this up with Stele Roadā€™s quests which are just before it.

1 Like

I do those quest back then before wipe but didnā€™t carefully look at reward from quest.
So itā€™s steele road and goddess ancient garden right? Iā€™ll try look at it once my quest at there.

1 Like

Yes, Stele Road and Goddessā€™ Ancient Garden.

Iā€™m not 100% sure on the second map, but the first one should give a stat point.

If they award a stat point in the 2nd map, itā€™ll be when you get the Epigraphist title.

Great effort OP. Bookmarked and hope that this thread will continue to be updated

Hereā€™s the quest add stat in Steele Road.

• Protect the Heritage 1 and 2 = 1 stat
  • Treasure of the site > Expired Contract > Ready > Ruklysā€™ Inheritance = 1 stat
1 Like

Goddessā€™ Ancient Garden quest that give stat

• Traces of Stars (1) > Trace of Stars (2) > Trace of Stars (3) > Trace of Stars (4) > Trace of Stars (5) = +1 stat

Escanciu Village

• Epitaph of Flurry / Flurryā€™s Inscription (2) > (3) > (4) > (5) > (6) = +1 Stat

Ferdimian Suburbs

• Old Tale 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 = Zubeckā€™s Secret Moves item (+1 Stat when use)

I havenā€™t pay much attention when got reward now I wonder maybe most of normal chain quest that relate to Epitaph in Ferdimian area will give stat (as point not potion)? :open_mouth:

It seems to be the case, thanks for clarifying this. :smile:

1 Like

Thx, Lamia Bless you.