Tree of Savior Forum

Total stats points + bonus points at lv280

le sigh …

Bonus points… add them manualy.

@Derael As said before. Roughly 20 till 280. I don’t know the exact number. But each few maps/ dungeons. There’s a hidden statue or one that’s easy to get to.

1-tuturial map
1-tenet floor to the east
1-in consturctors chapel
etc.

Then there’s stat increase potions from quests.

And even more bonus stats from equip that is quest related.

Like rokas armor, which you will need to do a about 30 minutes~1 hour quest chain for. At level 70ish~80ish.

What is the rokas armor?

face palm

xD

You weren’t in cibt2 or 1 then most likely.
Pleaes read trough the many different equips. It doesn’t take long.

For starters look at the 3 purple ones. You can chose one of them at the end of the quest.

And i realized ^^. I was a bit to high leveld when i did that quest~

why do people say that this equip set is good till lvl 100 ?

^^

gives bonus atk.
You will do 1 atk + 1 elemental atk.
Where things like arde dagger will add damage to BOTH.

Literally makeing your damage spike up alot in early levels~

If you add sacrament or any other bonus atk skills.
You can get 3~4~5 hits per auto atk.
And each will profit from arde dagger and other elemental bonuses.

Christ I forgot I was replying to the manchild furry again.

I was in iCBT2 and I wasn’t asking for myself.

Rokas armor is just a quest reward and it has nothing to do with ■■■■■■■ bonus stats. Are you retarded?

1 Like

Earth Property Additional Damage stat 12 ?

isnt it too low for lvl 100 ?

As said.

12+ any other elemental damage.

It adds up ^^.
( even more when 100 atk are alot. And 2 times arde bonus is better then 1 time arde bonus.)

@celexample
Forgot i was trying to help someone like you ^^. Bonus stats from equip, are stats too.

hmm ok i will try getting this set , thanks .

1% drop chance on a 30 mins cd of cafrisun spawn ^^.
You will need to hop channels alot and be fast.

Lot’s of people will hunt that thing.

It’s an elite mob in an early map.

Will be hard to find in the first days ^^.
More luck then anything else.

hope i get lucky :slight_smile:

Some quests near Fedimian directly award loose stat points for their completion. More info:

it might be outdated because it was compiled during iCBT2.

Then you get 3 points per revelation (not sure if there is an analog in Orsha path). Thats at least 18 stat points.

[quote=“greenfoxy21, post:16, topic:155343”]
1% drop chance on a 30 mins cd of cafrisun spawn ^^.
[/quote]5 players that dealt the most damage will be guaranteed 1 piece of set each. Its like mini world boss.

Btw.
Lolopanther armor set gives +25 to Str/Int/Dex (Heavy/Cloth/Leather), Lolopanther pendant gives +20 str +20 int and +20 dex, Lolopanther bracelet gives 10 con (each). Lolopanther is an Earth Tower equipment.

1 Like

Equips and armor doesn’t rly matter because you can change that anytime. Also those don’t get stat bonuses as I know.

Ppl would want to know the max distributeable stat points to know exactly how much point they should spend on each stat.

1 Like

Database says its 4-piece set bonus.

Ohh right forgot the revelations~

And i never was lucky enough to get past the others with cafrisun xD.
Some high dpsler was always camping them~

So it’s not only a low % drop as tosbase says. It’s like red kepa, good to know.

I meant afaik equipment stats don’t get the bonus stat points you get when you spend 5 points on one stat etc. If you put on an equipment with 20 str it doesn’t mean you will get 24 str with it also it doesn’t help to reach a higher tier where you get a bonus on every 4 stat points spent.

I don’t know about the 10%INT-STR/Rank part…

So equipment stats doesn’t matter for stat builds in that way because they are fix and you can complement your stat build with them whenever and however you want…but distributeable points are different… and I just meant that that would be the important part to know… for min maxing. X)

i want to know bout this too.
how much bonus status ( not from equipment but from quest )
im lvl 174 now, and i got 33 bonus stat point. So how much we will get for now ?

Where did you get that many points?

from many quest and statue some pot. getting relevation give you 3 point of stats each

From what I know, the set bonus only applies to physical attacks. Magic does not receive this bonus.