Tree of Savior Forum

Double Weapon Assault shouldnt use stamina!

It just doesnt make any sense that it consumes 2 stamina per hit!
Making Corsair C2 kinda useless in dungeons, in missions and boss fights.

Not to mention that there isn’t anything written about stamina in the skill description!

With my 25 stamina im able to kill 1-2 mobs and then i cant take use of double weapon assault for some minutes (unless im consuming stamina pills all day long)… if u want double weapon assault work like this u could even make a second hexen dropper skill !

At least u should make it consume 1 stamina instead of 2…

Use plate mastery, it’s increase stamina.

Do some hidden stamina quests.
Get gear that increases stamina.
Use plate armors (for the mastery) if necessary.

And stamina pills from klaipedia are really cheap & very worth it.

I wish they made DWA have increased atk like running shot with that stamina cost, so I can build AA Swordsman too.

As a C2 Corsair that uses DWA like no tomorrow, I have no problems with stamina because of hidden quests, plate armor, and stamina pills.

I do personally believe they should give DWA some attribute or something that will give it some bonus damage or effects to help it scale more into end game content.

1 Like

thank you for that replies guys. can u tell me what hidden stamina quest are? and where i can find them?

I agree i hope they will change this or give some perks about this skill or attribute…

You may check this thread but it is still incomplete…
However, the additional STA points quest are there.

As a c2 corsair I find DWA severely underwhelming, it is a good filler when my rotation is down but relying on it only makes my damage output very low.

DWA uses stamina?
Wow, i’m glad now i didn’t pick Corsair.
It sucks that the skill description doesn’t say anything about consuming stamina.