Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

You can find the old thread here. A lot of random bits of information should still be present there, just use the search function.

#kTest General Thread
This thread’s purpose is to consolidate new information found on kTest!

• Before asking questions, please check the links provided below!

• Questions and discussions of the topic and information found is encouraged, but try not to derail the thread with arguments or go off-topic. Take that to private messages, otherwise we’ll have another locked thread. Plus I probably won’t make a second.

What is kTest?
kTest is the Korean Closed Tester server for Tree of Savior. The original kCBT3 server was changed to a new client and server. According to IMC, the test server will continue to run during kOBT.

I’m playing on the Korean Live Servers, can I discuss about it in this thread?
Only if the information is new and unheard of. If you want to discuss gameplay, please visit this thread.

You cannot currently gain access to kTest if you do not have access already.

kCBT3/kTest Patch Note Archive
You can find an archive of both raw and translated patch notes for kCBT/kTest here. If you wish to translate any of these, send me a message here (on the forums) or on Reddit (/u/DiscKZee) and I’ll update the archive.

##Useful Links
Links to relevant websites and other posts outside of this thread should be posted below.

##Useful Posts
Links to relevant posts in this thread should be posted below.

Thanks for reading!

30 Likes

If you’ve missed the big updates in lieu of kOBT’s announcement, please check the thread below.

[BIG POST] OBT Preview - new town, new classes, guilds and more! by @Skogarna

This thread linked above contains a lot of the new information posted by users on the previous kCBT3 thread about the latest patch, but nicely summarised in one big post.

You can also find in-depth information on almost all the new classes there.

2 Likes

Thank you for summing things up.
I just hope that this time they will synchronize our future tests with the kTest servers.

Thank you :heart: !
Will be following the topic, please keep us updated.

Is sadhu still okay?

Sadhu is overall still okay. But OOB is not as OP as before with the attack speed nerf.

Continuing the discussion from General kCBT3 Changes - Summary:

https://u.pomf.io/pbddao.webm

source: Gwenyth’s post

1 Like

Does anyone know if Sadhu’s invisible buff still works?

Is there any information of Warlock’s skills?

Check the links in the opening post before asking questions, please. It’ll cut down the amount of posts.

1 Like

Hurray! I’m actually staking the other thread. Glad it’s back. continues stalking

P.S. Kudos to everyone contributing especially OP. Thanks for all the info!

demn… thats the only class i currently enjoy and they nerfed it badly… thanks for the info…

Okay, it seems Warp Stones in the latest kTEST patch have changed.

Instead of warping you back to Klaipeda/Orsha, they take you back to the map’s start. (Whatever map you’re currently on if you use it.)

It might be a debugging change for people who are stuck in kTEST, not sure if this is going to stay. I’ll double check the patch notes to clarify.

EDIT: This is indeed an intended change mentioned in the patch notes.

클레페다/오르샤 귀환석이 귀환석으로 변경되었습니다. 귀환석을 사용하면 맵의 시작지역으로 이동합니다.

1 Like

New revive stone item. Cannot revive with pure icoin anymore

EDIT: Also there’s a separate NPC for icoin or “TP” items

1 Like

Summon Guild Member’s warp amount seems to have changed to 1 member, and increases by 1 extra person summoned per level.

Also, all skills which can be used with offhands on Swordsman have been updated if they are able to be used with Pistols. Swashbuckling cannot be used with a Pistol.

2 Likes

Show the items in the shop please! :slight_smile:

The items in the first screenshot are the only ones in the TP Merchant right now.

2 Likes

Gotta keep track of this one now then

i guess we still need the pistol attribute ?

Yes, you’ll need the Corsair C3 attribute.

2 Likes