Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Need Corsair C3, Double Weapon Assault with Pistol video XD

@DiscKZee Err i know no one probably don’t really cares about oracle at the moment but…

any news about switch gender D : ?

Pistol Shot CD how long?

1 Like

Also doesn’t make sense to put it in C3 lol

Look dude I don’t know how well you know wizards and all their very known by the public issues and I also don’t know how well you know about necromancers, but what I do know is, that basically almost all other skills of necromancer are useless or not that great in pve but for summon shoggoth, also corpse tower is moved to circle two is understandable.

But basically this is like taking Double Punch from monks and putting it in C3 Thank you.
Heck even that cool skill energy blast is C2… so yeah, I hope you start to see my point that
IMC has it out for wizards.

But whatever dude is not like is gonna stop me from playing, it just means is gonna stop me from becoming a necromancer, idk if they feel that’s best, that’s on them. It’s still in beta anyway so everything could change again. We’ll see how the public reacts to all these drastic changes that some are very understandable but some are just unbelievable.

1 Like

Sadhu Out-of-Body attack speed got noticeably reduced in latest kCBT patch.

1 Like

33sec

20characterlimit

1 Like

OMFG WHAT ??? This is unbelievable.

Literally every choise of the wizard tree I make and love is being so nerfted it hurts, just why IMC ?

1 Like

high-5 ! i didnt even bother to reply anymore haha i really do with fencers get some interesting attributes int he future though currently its only enhance for every skill :confused:

Thank you for that gif, gives me some comfort that im not alone in this torment xD

I saw that clip too. But it seems not to be believable. Coz I didn’t see that mentioned in latest note of DisckZEE
@DiscKZee Sorry for keeping asking you, But is is true : " Sadhu Out-of-Body attack speed got noticeably reduced in latest kCBT patch. " ???

lol lokk at you and your fancy words and huge text trying to instigate :confused: im not going to argue with you about fencer vs hoplite doppel anymore lol you clearly are not even trying to properly argue with data / experience or at least a visual side by side comparison anyway Never said fencer was impressive only said it does a damn good job at sustained dps while being subtank when needed :confused: but ayy whatever floats your boat man you do your thing while i do mine.

1 Like

Err you do know that cast time and hit desity is a thing right also debuffs have to be factored in? Downtime? Unless there is an easy way to stack deeds of valor I don’t see doppelganger as a standalone class that great not as great as hoplite and fencer anyway in my opinion. However it sure is damn flexible. Also dont forget since new c7 classes don’t work well with fencer it’s also an option to take doppel instead of fencer 2 in the future. As for the gear investment you are correct fencer needs good equipment especially your rapier . However I had more than enough money to get whatever equipment I wanted when I needed it so I don’t really see it as a problem.

Why Fencer discussion is here? many ppl here dont want to read it. :scream: plz go make new topic.

12 Likes

Hey @DiscKZee is it fine if you make a new thread for kTEST and kOBT patch notes/data? This thread is starting to get a bit crowded…

(also i’m getting sick of historical accuracy of dragoons and “well my dps class is better!!”)

EDIT: Karjalainen why did you like my post when you’re guilty of the posts i’m getting sick of

7 Likes

is that first post edit lockout still a thing?

There’s a difference between “balance” and “my skills don’t work at all”.

For Druid, I don’t mind a damage nerf, but giving me a skill that does absolutely nothing at C1? That’s just nonsensical.

1 Like

its still nasty in pvp if telepath still works on players

Lol sure let’s stack fencer with op ■■■■ and be surprised when everybody rolls one.

2 Likes