Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I’ve not seen any Necromancers to check it out, plus my old Necromancer was wiped back in September. Sorry! :confused:

Maybe they just reverting it back to the old one https://youtu.be/O_nJ6UqAtOo?t=30s

I had help from a few friends to make the guild and scrounge up 15m, which is why I said it would probably be a group effort. :wink:

The current rates of Silver feel good because you won’t be spending your entire wallet at early levels just for Potions.

The sale value for recipes in iCBT2 is about 500% more than the current sale value of the same recipes in kTest. But, gaining silver is a lot higher. The drop rate of recipes and items is higher though.

Also, there’s not much of a market on kTest due to the low player base.

2 Likes

@DiscKZee Thanks for the reply! I’ll just leave my post here to get updated whenever new info comes up haha.

@tehmimichan thats sad. I’d rather have my tentacle shoggy than those featureless beasts :confused:

good to know that they increased silver drops now
this lets players go out and kill more enemies than just farm specific mobs for recipes
players get more options to farm silvers to fund their potions and gears
crowdfunding should help shell out the dough for guild start-ups

@DiscKZee
so, now grinding would also means you also grind silver as an added benefit?
high density mob areas will also be overcrowded for silver farming
though this might seem temporary for testing purposes, please update us for changes

thank you

If you are going to be playing kOBT, this will be of some help for you.

6 Likes

Not sure if I should ask it here but was wondering which server are you guys plan to play in for the kCBT.

Quick question… I know they say 2 starting area but can you switch between them once you choose already? Like can I do quest for both of the starting area… if I can then there’s no need to grind until 140

I’m able to do so in kTest. Letas Stream in Orsha links to Gateway of the Great King in Klaipeda, which is around Level 60. Meaning you should be able to pick up sidequests for both areas.

Orsha and Klaipeda’s main story quests both end around 95-100, and the next main story quest for both will be at Fedimian.

That sounds more like a duel request than declaring war…

how i can change the client language in to english?

Wait until the kOBT client is available for download, then there’ll most likely be a guide. I’ll probably make it in this thread and link it in the OP.

1 Like

Thx man :smiley: on which server do u think would u play?

Not sure yet.

Also relevant.

Is it possible to make a guild emblem? This is a must IMO.

It’s not possible to do so right now, and I don’t know if they have plans to add this in the future.

Its a must…especially to art people like me. IMC must implement and that feature is not that hard to add.

Oh cool. Last time I checked the link there is no specified information of it. Thanks.

DisckZee, u said we gain 1 TP each 2h when we have Tp<10. So I want know if it’s 2h in game or 2h irl.

I can’t answer that one as I’ve never been under 10 TP. I’d assume it’s 2h in-game but I don’t know.

Also don’t assume the same TP regen will exist in kOBT. I have a feeling the change was specific to the kTest server only, and kOBT will be using NXP.