Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Hey @DiscKZee is it fine if you make a new thread for kTEST and kOBT patch notes/data? This thread is starting to get a bit crowded…

(also i’m getting sick of historical accuracy of dragoons and “well my dps class is better!!”)

EDIT: Karjalainen why did you like my post when you’re guilty of the posts i’m getting sick of

7 Likes

is that first post edit lockout still a thing?

There’s a difference between “balance” and “my skills don’t work at all”.

For Druid, I don’t mind a damage nerf, but giving me a skill that does absolutely nothing at C1? That’s just nonsensical.

1 Like

its still nasty in pvp if telepath still works on players

Lol sure let’s stack fencer with op ■■■■ and be surprised when everybody rolls one.

2 Likes

One of those skills is 0cd didn’t do math but i would bet on flacc to do more dps. and then u got bunch of other skills to use.

1 Like

@Karjalainen, @yuushaun
STOP! :3

Lets just make a new thread and call it Tree of Salt or Tree of Pierce and bicker around hop vs fnc ahahahaha

People are starting to get unwanted info and its making them uncomfortable :3

2 Likes

Are you seriously posting that image like a forum signature after every post you make ?

Cringe

4 Likes

Am not salty but I’m sorry guys for polluting the thread I just couldn’t stand the other dudes attitude towards a healthy discussion. Cheers guys happy tosing !

3 Likes

Some news about the Guild Events im curios about the raid thing.

guild leader select guild quest, a set piece raid for guildmembers only

members agree or disagree to join quest. if agree get teleported to the quest instance with all the members that agreed.

quest goes on cooldown after finishing

I assume , not actual ToS content

is the raid harder than dungeons and what kind of rewards you get?

@neconis1990
im only assuming dude from IMC model in their previous game. the testers can give better input wat ToS model is if they made changes.

Everything they post is cringe tho, so it’s pretty appropriate.

1 Like

Can you send us a link to that video? I haven’t seen it yet

RIP Sadhu-Druid build

https://u.pomf.io/pbddao.webm

1 Like

Tks u @Gwenyth :frowning: Sad news :frowning:

it still fast, before was a bit insane, at least as fast as swords.

1 Like

yes it’s been toned down to a reasonable pace, although, i liked the machine gun palm motion and the sound too

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.