Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

I’m pretty sure, now the kOBT stream has started, feel free to check Riunia’s stream.

kTOS tutorial currently, actual kOBT starts in a few days.

Some of the information taken from the stream so far:

• Changing character’s name costs 9 TP.

• You can still manipulate with the size of the font and post images.

• 1 Kepa = 7.5 exp, it’s 1/2 the rate you’d normally get (0.5x rate)

Just look at the exp speed, pretty low in comparison to iCBT. :smile:
Might change to 2x faster when the server goes full OBT, but so far, pretty intense grindfest.

All of the info provided above has been taken from Riunia’s stream or shared by him in a twitch chat.

wtf why xp is so easy ?

2 week and you are level max o_O

I disagree, more like 2 weeks and you get to 60 level lol.

4 Likes

You say the xp is /2

but they gonna change that to x2

so its the same xp then cobt we have play

and in 2 week i m lvl max

that sux hard its too easy oO

Max level in iCBT was 200.

It takes around 9ish days, max level for OBT is 280.

We don’t know if there is scaling or how it is, and the maps are much harder at a later point so it should take a fair amount of time now for even the most active players.

For the kOBT English translation, check this post: General kTest Thread

Someone escaped the tutorial area. More info:

If anyone is willing to check Orsha Tutorial Zone, enter Derf’s stream!

edit: Actually Riunia got there as well. So you have 2 to pick from.

Tutorial is supposed to end in 1h (according to people). If you are/were unable to watch the stream, however are curious how the Orsha Tutorial Zone looks like, I recorded 12 min of gameplay for you to check.

The grindfest starts :sparkles:

I like that the premium costumes are per class, i was worried that costumes would white wash all the classes and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

I really like this feature as well! Hopefully there are some female Cleric costumes released as well :slight_smile:

I love how of the female Swordsman ones the default one is ALREADY THE BEST ONE.

1 Like

In your opinion

I don’t need what looks like a 12yr old panty flashing me every step. Ill take the armored costume. But hey each to their own.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The default one has pants what are you talking about, I played that, I know what I watched.

It’s because in KOBT right now, only the starting zone/first zone is available until they have announced the true start of the KOBT

It’s a tutorial zone. On 17th there will be more unlocked.

Can anyone translate what they said about a “check time/verify time” today between 00:00AM until 03:00PM (Seoul Time)?

500 mobs kill achievement - black hair hype

anyone know when will kobt server come back?

Officially :1:00 AM EST.
But you probably won’t be able to log in until an hour or so past that because of potential delays, patching, and server overload from everyone rushing to log in at the same time.

17/12, 3 PM KST, almost 12 hours from now.

You can check the timer with the countdown here: http://tos.nexon.com/

1 Like