Tree of Savior Forum

TOS' Companion Maker! Official Voting Thread

Ashes to ashes

Hi everyone this is my baby or gay cat, Ashes. He’s a male egyptian mau born on 9/11/2006. In all honesty he’s such a attention hog always stealing MY spotlight :expressionless:. He doesn’t even care if I win this…he just wants people to adore him I know this because he told me himself, obviously. :chipmunk::unicorn::horse::penguin::frog::rabbit::snail:

Ashes to ashes dust to dust. :cat:

23 Likes

Kenny, ye olde british bolldog

Hello there buddy! I’m Kenny, the most adorable bulldog in the whole bloody world!

I perfected the arts of destruction.
You just hand over some stuff and I will tear it down to tiny pieces.
After the work is done I usually need some sleep… alooooot of sleep…

Some people say I have boar genes and like to play in the mud… bollocks! I’m bloody adorable.
But my mate - Wurstbaer - is always on my side.

15 Likes

Honeydew the Nubbycat

This is Honeydew, my cuddle buddy / (unofficial) therapy cat, he helps me with my depression and PTSD. He loves being held and being nearby, and he’s moved across the country with me (from Colorado to Florida to Arizona).

He’ll always find you when you’re taking a nap and join you. He also has a short nubby tail (naturally) and looks like he’s wearing eye liner :3 He’d make a great companion for ToS!

20 Likes

Inu, the living wreck

Hey! This is my cat, Inu (or “InuYasha”, the long version)

Don’t let the looks fool ya’, this kitty loves to make life chaotic. Biting ankles, throwing things, running around, she packs a punch and surprises the unaware.

12 Likes

Hello, my name is Sir Hobbes Biscuit.

My mother calls me “The Dorian Gray Cat”, because I will be forever beautiful and young like I am right now, and my father calls me “The Lion” because he thinks that I am majestic and powerful, in my opinion, they are both right. I am 2 years old, and I like to sleep (a lot) and I am afraid of birds (they scare the hell out of me), my father gets mad when I start screaming 5 AM in the morning because of them.

13 Likes

Max the cutest companion!

Hey! This is my incredible dog, Max.

He’s the sweetest and most playful dog that exists. He loves going for rides on the car, while he puts his head out of the window, he also loves swimming and walking around! He also likes being around the family and being in the spotlight. He’s the sun that warms up our home :smiley: .

In this picture he is dresses like the tipical Chilean costume :3 and I would like to see it in the game.
See ya!

23 Likes

The Husky We All Love

Hello, my name is Eevee and I just turned one-year-old :3

I’m a Siberian husky who lives happily in Melbourne even though it can get really hot during summer times but nothing cools me down better than a water fight with my human xD

I’m a very energetic and super friendly pupper. I love long walks on the beach and enjoys talking to strangers. However, I can get too excited sometimes and forgot to come back to my human but she always manages to find me and bring me home (phew).

Here are some of my selfies I would like to share with everyone :3 I hope we can be good friends!

39 Likes

Kit kat the Kitty kat

I call him Kit Kat the Kitty cat, he is mischievous loves to get into things and cuddle and well hes very lazy at times! He loves to explore and find new places! perfect for a traveling companion his beautiful blue eyes are just enchanting sometimes he will lay on my hands while im at the computer if im not giving him enough attention!

<3 very vocal loves to talk to you (or whine cause hes not getting his way!) hes well sort of a rebel as well he roams around when night falls outside looking for trouble and things and places to get into but he is very fluffy and loves to get pets and loves to cuddle.

I think he would make a good companion because, he is cute! and smart and you can carry on conversations with him he can give you lots of snuggles!! he loves to explore!(which is wanted in a traveling companion!) hes also a ninja he hides so good sometimes i can never find him. He will eat all of you’re food!! better bring lots!! he can provide entertainment with his fluffy eye piercing cuteness!Most important he loves kisses!!

16 Likes

Bob neko

We adopted Bob in June, this year.
He is a ginger cat, cute and energetic (and a killer) XD

18 Likes

Albus the great explorer

im Albus and im watching you! o.ó…just kidding

im a midget bunny of 5 years old and i send this mail to participate in the contest, i see a lot of my piggy friends in the game and i want to be part of that, and im sure if you put a little cute bunny like me you are going to win a lot of players :0, dont put the RO wolf or the tippical ugly dragon baby, put a great and marvelous cute bunny >:) explorer and destroyer of worlds!

Best wishes!
Albus~

PD: Team name: Crescent_cuy
Server: silute

27 Likes

Pixel the derp dog companion!

A small pekingese with a big heart

10 Likes

Kaohom : The sexiest cat girl! the memories of mind.

Her name is Kaohom.she’s one of the ancient cats in thailand, called Khao Manee meaning “White Gem”, also known as the Diamond Eye cat. She’s my first cat. She’s 5 years old.And She is a part of my thesis,she’s the 1 of character of the Siamese cats in my thesis. She likes to run away from home,and up on the roof often.

But … now she’s gone forever. I miss her and I hope her will come back to be my pet again. . .

and this’s Kaohom : The memories of mind. :sad:

From
Teamname: Geneziszer
Sever: Tel

39 Likes

Chupo the king of smug

Hi, I’m Chupo, you’re in the way…

9 Likes

Gojira, Queen of dragons

Hello, I’m Gojira and I am having my pet human enter me into your companion contest because I feel that I am the best choice to be your game’s newest companion. Here’s my most adorable pic for you.

54 Likes

Riki, my support 

Hello! my Team Name is Ciu and I’m from the server Silute. I’m sending this message to participate in the contest TOS’ Companion Maker with my companion and support in life, Riki.

He is a very special member of our family that arrived 9 years ago and since then we have been happier than ever. Riki is a small dog but he is the biggest star in cheering people up and showering them with affection and love.
His physical condition isn’t very stable but that doesn’t stop him from enjoying every aspect of life as he eats, sleeps, snuggles and plays with the most content expression I have ever seen in any dog.

It’s a pleasure to share his presence with everyone in Tree of Savior. Thanks for making possible this opportunity!

10 Likes

Torpedo the dragon fluffy pet

Im Torpedo the PIGGY DRAGON ò_ó

I have 3 years old… I send this message to participate in the contest because what lack in this game is me.
THE GREAT DRAGON, keeper of treasures and monsters devourer (Because a lot of monsters are made of plants ;)) )

do not get confused, I’m not a guinea pig I’m a piggy dragon

Server: Silute
Team name: Palinco

15 Likes

The Artist Formerly Known as Weezy

Hi,

I would like to submit my adorable cat for the Companion Maker contest. Just as my pet’s self-introduction says, he’s had a hard life. Weezy was a rescue kitten and the only survivor of his litter. He also suffers from a chronic respiratory infection and wheezes more often than he breathes. Even so, he’s a survivor and his family strives to give him the best love and comfort possible for the rest of his life.

He has difficulty living day-to-day with the infection as well as other health issues (gastrointestinal problems), but he is incredibly loving and playful. It would be incredible to see him immortalized in this game that he so often watches me play!

I believe this picture best captures his noble and distinguished qualities. He may act ditzy at times but he’s a tiny lion at heart. Majestic and dignified.

Thank you for your consideration!

22 Likes

My Cat Gamer, his name is Beer

Server: Silute(SA), Team Name: Asshai

This is my cat, his name is beer, he loves to play and take pictures (except when he is sleepy rsrsrs) he is very fluffy and chubby and loves a caress.

10 Likes

Luna the BananaCat

Gatto + Banana = GattoBanana!!
IMG_7857

16 Likes

Lord Neji The Protection

Team Name - Demon-Cla
Server - Silute

Good night, all right with you, I would like to introduce you to the best companion of all time, he is called LORD NEJI THE GUARD OF THE GALAXIES

There may be several pet in this world but nothing beats this beautiful that protects you from enemies hides to the surprise attack and always keep an eye on all the corners until your famous look of puto do not come near my master so please vote

8 Likes