Tree of Savior Forum

"Silvazi (Box)" - Bot Archer in "Cranto Coast" Map / SEA-Telsiai

• Server : SEA-Telsiai

• Team Name : Silvazi

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : Monday, 22 August 2016 / 2:20pm

• Evidence :

1. Doesn’t respond to chat.

2. Moves in a predictable pattern.

3. Auto-attacks even when there are no monsters around.

4. Attacks non-monster objects.

5. Attacks in wrong direction.

6. Keeps running towards edge of map.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @moderators

1 Like

Hello @Biskee, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will now forward your concern to our proper department for further review and investigation on this report. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A couple of ban lists later and this player is still happily botting in Telsiai. Goddamn IMC.

Wow @GM_Francis, a lot of ban lists later and this botter was never listed.

Look, looks like he’s making another character to bot since apparently it’s not bannable.

Why don’t you guys just announce that it’s OK to bot so we stop complaining/reporting? FFS

Your neglect is causing old players to get tired and new players to immediately quit the game upon seeing bot armies in the fields.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @moderators @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

I had video proof of this Silvazi botting at Vedas Plateu as well . will post later

1 Like

Thanks, please do. I know this is only one player but it will make a lot of difference if we know that IMC does handle bots seriously.

Wow, 20 days now. Come on, IMC. Do something!

Lookie, still alive!

Thanks IMC!

@GM_Francis, seriously please, why is this “Silvazi” guy not banned yet? At least give me a good reason and I’ll shut up and never submit any other bot report again. It’s been 24 days already - how much leeway do you guys need?

Happy 1st month of pseudo-legal botting to this guy!

This botter must have deep pockets to keep IMC staff hushed up.
Maybe there’s some blackmail going on too…

We’ll never know :confused:

1 Like

Theeeeeeere sheeeee goooooooes, there she goooooooes again!

Botters and exploiters are probably just laughing in our faces right now.

1 Like

Guess who I saw in Fedimian City minutes ago…

Looks like she gained a few levels too.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max It’s been more than a month now and this guy is still roaming around freely.

hes active in pvp now lol :joy_cat:

Oh wow, good for him — and f*ck IMC for doing nothing!

This is it boys, it’s ok to bot!

Congrats! I’ve accepted my defeat. IMC, botters and hackers won.

I hope the clean, hardcore players can keep up with them.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines :frowning:

Bot for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyz, err — months!

Your problem is not exactly about these bots, your problem is that youre not getting enough attention from GMs, your pride that your report is not a success. You accepted your defeat and guess what? Youre still here

LMAO That’s what a botter would say.

Bots are EXACTLY my problem here. If not, I wouldn’t have made this report in the 1st place lol

Yes, GMs not giving a sh!t is also another problem here. What’s wrong with complaining about that?

PRIDE? hahahaha I’ve never even thought about that. If anything, it’s frustration. Who the hell gets proud for having another player taken down?

Yeah I did. I just necro-ed it because I was reminded of this post again by another thread.

I’m still here because I’m still on the lookout for signs of the game getting better. Is there a rule somewhere I don’t know that says those who aren’t playing the game anymore shouldn’t be on the forums as well?

B U M P :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
why not ?
/20char20char20char