Tree of Savior Forum

BLATANTLY macroing with high level characters

I’m interested, ill check back this thread next week to see if @GM_Francis really did take a look at them “Right away” :grin:

1 Like

อย่างอแง สิกิลปูน ใจคอกูไม่ดีเลย

I think @ri0ti0ri used too.

u don have any evidence he is using macro or script, so don assume anything.

Here we go. One of the reported user coming here crying foul now!

I welcome anyone to bring forward ANY evidence of me scripting/macroing.

‘I think’ :thinking:

2 Likes

@ri0ti0ri @CherryChelly I wouldn’t keep my hopes up on these reports mates! As it appears, it might even be safe to bot as long as you’re high-level and/or have purchased TP.

I’m not even angry at these kinds of players anymore, and I actually liked some of them for being nice (free exp leech) despite how what they’re doing affects others - I know this goes against what I originally believed in and fought for.

A number of times I’d get in a Dina party and the leecher would just blatantly say “I have to go sleep/AFK/etc. now, please watch over our spot, thanks!” Made me realize these guys doesn’t really give a ■■■■ even if they get banned, if indeed IMC bans them.

That, or they already know IMC doesn’t do sh!t.

Also, with the dwindling population, I don’t think IMC has the luxury to force-remove remaining players.

Why does IMC not think about the new players? Imagine playing the game for the first time then at DP2 you see the amount of people macroing killing all the monsters. Pretty sure the amount of potential customers they lost by now actually made them lost more money than not banning high level tp buying bots.

Good luck even reaching the level to be able to get inside DP. If I was a new player, I probably would have already given up by the time I reached Tenet Church. :crying_cat_face:

Lol new account…what a lame attempt

nope nothing.

BUMP

Still no actions from GM probably because these guys buy TP.

1 Like

WHERE?

@GM_Francis

20charssssssssssssssssssssss

Just waiting for someone to unleash hell and release a macro program here in forums.

starts stocking popcorns

1 Like

Not like it was hard to write one c:

So there is no actions at all on these bots or what :D? ■■■■ this game actually then …

1 Like

Nope all of them still macroing/botting in DP2. I wonder what made them have immunity to bans? :thinking:

nope nothing #BOTTINGANDMACROINGISLEGAL

1 Like

No… Actually one guy that named “Eoia” got banned on channel 5 in Demon Prison District 2 map. Because I remembered the guy’s name.

But there are like 10 bots still farming …

Just look how obvious these bots are , every channel in this map are full of warlock bots

1 Like

Btw the warlock guy named “TH_Arjarn” is still not banned after i reported him like 30 times already in channel 7.

1 Like