Tree of Savior Forum

AFK farm = Destroying grind spots

The use of AFK farm. Shoggoth + skeletons are killing the grinding spots such as Dina Bee for example. This should be illegal like any of other methods of farm/up (like bot).

Shoggoth should use mp and skeletons should dissapear after some minutes. That would help the fair players to have a place to grind and farm money.

1 Like

They are evolving, i saw yesterday a bot sorcerer, running around the Kansia Brool area in Vedas Plateau (where the gnolls are). Luck me it is so retard that it stop to attack a single monster while i was getting the the rest of the spawn when i was finishing my adventurer’s kill count.

Bots are getting smarter. They now know how to stop hitting decoy anvils after a few hits and continue with their business.

They don’t care. There’s literally a guy streaming his macro/autopot use and they didn’t ban him after being provide with VOD and stream link by multiple ticket reports. I gave up.

1 Like

Did he have premium shop goods? They almost never ban anyone who buys TP. I’ve seen this myself.

If you want to be immune to most types of ban, buy lots of TP. They’re hard up for cash and will tolerate bad behavior if it leads to them being able to keep the game afloat.

The one I reported doesn’t seem to have any:

I’ve seen a number of other reports here though of high-level bots with TP shop items on them.

Agreed.AFK farming is extremely lazy and it turns into a serious problem when legitimate players can’t even quest there.

What do you expect its IMC!!
You all got IMC’ed.
They dont care at all, all they want is your $$$
Soon all the bots will be like those archers that stand in one place and shoots mobs without range or target limitation

Expect more sh*t coz its IMC :sparkles: