Tree of Savior Forum

Lv280 bot. RIP Galok. We can see where this is going

Your list is not complete. There is also Cata/hoplite and that female QS botting non stop there. Ill post their pic after i got home. I

I cant find and list every of them because they constantly move around…Got 2 monster gems just trying to follow and take screenshots of them…

Fate End and that Swordsman with bikini costume, they were at channel 1 last night. They have been botting for 3 months now, never left. Already tired reporting them. Theyre also using tele hack along side of botting.

imc: sorry, no ban for the people who spent cash.

5 Likes

the truth has been spoken

As promised to complete the botting family.

@trinityx94 Thank you for providing these information about the possible bot players. We will go ahead and conduct an immediate investigation for these players.

Well imc force it … i decided to farm galok for 8 hours non stop …( still eat drink and do call of nature ) 2 times i saw bot loot bb …
So decided fvck it … going to wait for better ring

1 Like

Oh … didnt u forgot “SnEEr” and “Foxier” …
… they all bots in Tenet Church 1F

^ what he said.

@GM_Francis It’s been a month already since I’ve reported and have been following up on this botter:

Another member have also reported the same player botting in another map:

Still no action?

If you need enough reason as to why this is a big issue that you should focus on as well, here’s something from me and the community:

1 Like

Time to start banning IP Addresses imo… only way to save the game.

Why not make a volunteer GM application process? It’s worked in many other games. Get quality people who want radical change and the game may have a chance.

actually I forgot the most obvious thing to notice they are bots…how did I forget to write that…

–> They wont use skills even if there are a bunch of mobs attacking them

Too obvious. Until one day skill-spamming bots appear.

quest bot are in the making

i saw few already

also, some dungeon afk bot as well

(no, i wont post video/screenshots, fcuk reporting, IMC mute my account!)

SizeX CadissEtramaD
Obsolete ReTurned
MissCover Foxier
Harmonyz Villanil
Dortmercy InconcepT
Opalet Tamaguy
They are still there. I cant be wrong. These names are definitely bots. They follow the pattern mentioned in the first post, never use skills and never walk straight. Somehow they tend to keep walking left and right, and constantly ‘walk back’, which is the symptom of low fps, probably due to multi client.

@aureallech
Yea I took a screenshot of SnEEr that day but he wasnt moving so I was not able to confirm if he is a bot. I just caught Foxier together with these few names mentioned botting right now 23/9/16 3pm GMT+8.

@jynxie10
I found those 2 players. They don’t seem like bots to me. Both of them are in a party, but moving separately. I can tell that ForevermaD is definitely controlling manually and both of them use skills only when needed. Although FateEnd keep banging wall, but I do that as well especially when I’m sleepy so I dont think that can prove anything. I stalked…i mean check on them for a while, they spent more time wiping mobs using skills than actually hunting Galok.

*Okay I might be wrong. Both of them definitely look fishy. FateEnd just keep doing running shot+ auto attack + caltop + banging onto the wall at places Galok might spawn, even when there isnt any mobs. Repeat a few times, then she logs out(?), I keep see that ‘fly up and disappear’ animation like the animation of Character Selection, so I assume that she either return to lodge for whatever reason, or use some sort of warp function. I believe the hacker have some sort of teleport hack so it might be that. She will reappear after some time.

That ForevermaD…at places where Galok might spawn, she will use taunt 1 time/run to the spawn spot, move a little then use attack skill 1 time. At places Chappa might spawn, she will use taunt 1 time/run in a circle then use attack skills 3 times. Repeat a few times. Then she will log out / warp like FateEnd did and reappear after some time. Same like FateEnd, she did these attacks even if there isnt any mob.

This game is going to turn into Blade and Soul level of bots

Bots questing, Bots farm arena points. Bots afk in dungeon to roll loot

huehuehue!

1 Like

coz bot maker see more opportunity to make money than I_C themselves…

3 Likes

27/9/2016 GMT+8

Congratulation, Flint is already at his 110k Galok kills, currently at the second place of the top Galok kills ranking in Telsiai.
They are still there. The bots in the name list below are still happy botting. Not only those high level Galok bots were not banned, there are lots of A1-QS1 bots and cleric bots.

A player with 110k Galok kills, got blocked by one mere Tree Root Crystal. Tree root crystal too op nerf plz?

2 of them got blocked by a Tree Root Crystal.

SizeX CadissEtramaD
Obsolete ReTurned
MissCover Foxier
Lersion Muzily
Harmonyz Villanil
Dortmercy InconcepT
Opalet Tamaguy
Flint Flint
iOhnoNo iGunSlinger
GodFatherTH GodFather
SnEEr SnEEr
These names will randomly choose one of the 3 channels.

FateEnd Save
ForevermaD LiALiA
Thesse 2 will always be together in one random channel.

I put these names in groups because the way some of them act seems to tell me that they are from different bot owners.

Natalia Goldencrest
This person is using /float hack(Hook64) where the player can stay in the air after jumps. Mobs seems cant hit her. She literally sits there without taking any hits/show any ‘dodge’. Sometimes she will stil get hit by the archer mob but her pet will take the aggro after a while.

So GM or IMC, you’re not gonna do anything after all?

XD … u done well. can I add 2 more ? Team name “Xolkug” and “Unstoppable17”

So after the GM’s so called ‘Investigation’, those names are still there doing their routine business. I trust the GM’s judgement. Since they are not banned, none of them is bot. Enjoy your game with these hardcore hardworking players. End of case.

RIP TOS

4 Likes

BOTLIFEMATTERS

huehuehue

2 Likes