Tree of Savior Forum

How to report a bad guy

Hi, after few dungeons and siauliai its seems a significant number of player don’t care about beeing report and act like an ass holes.

My topic have no intention to give nicknames or screenshots but to give you the key to report every bad guy with child mentality and make a support ticket with all the necessary clues to allow IMC to do its job.

1. Activate the video system include in ToS (F12) and talk nicely with the “bad guy”, if he understand you don’t need to report him, if he don’t care you can go to the step 2.

2. threaten the bad guy [exemple : If you don’t atk the boss or afking I record you.].Don’t insult him under any circumstances.

3. Upload your video : go to your ToS location => release => avicapture and check the video, make sure you have all the things you need and be sure to have 2 minutes of record minimum. Personally I use Youtube.

4. Its time to create a support ticket : log yourself with google+ or facebook and go to the support section and create a new support ticket.
    Unfortunatly there is no section for report a bad guy so select “Etc” in the drop down menu.
    Complete the field and do not use bad words even if the guy deserve it. Explain the situation with accuracy and be sure to put the URL video in your ticket.

Congratulation you have successfully report a guy who don’t deserve to play and have a bad mentality, I hope this tips help you in the future.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever actually been punished for afking on mission runs or being rude?

1 Like

Not even botting.

Maybe you won’t get banned as long as you buy stuff from the TP shop and/or actually played your character at most times (e.g. did quests, etc.) so your adventure index isn’t “bot-like”.

Reported the following a week ago:

IMC already released lists of two ban waves just a few days ago and that player isn’t even listed and still running around in Telsiai at present. Either IMC’s “investigations” take a while, or they just don’t give a ■■■■ — or are “selective” in who gets hit with the banhammer.

Things like this makes me get tired of reporting bots and abusers. I want to help the game be better for everyone, but the game handler themselves don’t give crap.

I want to stay optimistic that they’re working on something big, a way to significantly cull bots from the population.

I’ve been working on getting this player banned for a while. They crossed me by exploiting in pvp and then being super toxic so they’ve kinda made themselves really stand out to our guild members and friendly guilds. You don’t want to make yourself recognisable as a player if you exploit/cheat/bot because spotting them botting all over the place is pretty easy as a result of so many people recognising them now. Doesn’t matter where they go or what channel, people will notice.

If you know a regular botter, get guildmates to know the name, and if you’ve got relationships with other guilds get them to know the name too. They’ll quickly start getting recognised everywhere.

Whether they ACTUALLY get banned or not is another thing entirely. The evidence is pretty clear.

1 Like

I’ve seen familiar names too that also bot, especially since I do TBL so I do recognize some when I see them on the field.

We’re slowly becoming like RO in the last few years where botting has become “legal” in a sense that you don’t even get banned. The problem is our spawn rate is crappy and channels per map are so limited.

Honestly I hope they temp ban the guy who obviously make the community bad. I think if we are alot to report the same guy who afk/flame/insult etc IMC will be forced to act.