Tree of Savior Forum

Orsha Server Dina Bee Bots

Two necromancers from the same guild got caught botting. One has auto sit, while the other moves around. No Suprise there. High level. Ranked. Cheaters left and right. SUPRISE! NOT!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @Raizan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into the user’s activity and if the user is indeed a bot, we will take the necessary measure against the user.

Hello-

I do not believe the one sitting was botting, just afk farming. But the one walking back and forth, jumping, and swinging at nothing was definitely using a bot. You can tell by the way most of them walk. Anyways, the video says it all :slight_smile:

I just saw the ban list. I can’t seem to find any of the exploiters names in them at all. Do you see any? IMC never clarified themselves about those exploiters. They only fixed one of the exploits so far; on the other hand, is it really fixed?

Just curious why this person has not been banned yet… Is that video not proof enough? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what’s happening in that video.

It’s becoming clear IMC doesn’t ban botters who bought from TP shop.

How to “legally” bot/exploit in 3 easy steps:

1. Do quests so your adventure journal isn’t bare
  1. Purchase TP and buy stuff from TP shop
  1. Start botting and exploiting!

Even high-level players don’t fear getting banned for botting now. The way I see, IMC seems afraid to lose paying players, botters/exploiters or not.

So I could start botting right now at 280 for some silver & never get banned with proof i’m botting because I bought TP? Sounds logical. smh … lol.

I really hope that’s not the case IMC … Get these idiots out of the server that are screwing up the gaming experience for everyone! There’s people in maps that cannot even complete their quests because of these incompetent fools thinking they’ll never get banned. Get it together please.

Hello Saviors! thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will now investigate the report.

Man, oooh man. I’d love to upload this video right now but I don’t even know how to cut these videos into smaller pieces. Lol. Tired of reading the list and knowing that they won’t get banned. I miss my old internet speed, wishing that I could show this vid Eh heh…Maybe I should ask my friend on a free video cutter. Call me Newb. But I H@te them H@cks.