Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

###Teams will be transferred to the SA server on May 3rd.

Hi, everyone.

Instead of answering to all of your pings individually, I’m going to address the commonly asked questions here and answer new ones as you post them on this thread.

Please feel free to quote the answers and spread the word if there are forum members who need clarification.

• You will still be able to play the game even after you submit a transfer ticket.

• Most important: Please do not use the market entirely even after submitting your request ticket to prevent possible loss of data and other complications.

Please, please, please, make sure you disband/leave your guild, leave your party, and collect your items from the market.

Token benefits will carry over with your team because the Token data is tied to it. You don’t have to worry about Token time because we’re going to be transferring your teams during maintenance, and we will compensate your lost hours.

• Teams will be transferred to the SA server on May 3rd.

• If you made any mistakes such as selecting the wrong servers, you can submit a new ticket and it’ll just overwrite your previous one. This means you cannot submit multiple transfer tickets. Our system will automatically take the latest submission.

• You can cancel your request on the support page. Click on your ticket and you’ll see the option to delete it. Of course, you can submit your request again if you change your mind later as long as you meet the deadline.

• We will take transfer requests until May 1st at 23:59 EDT. You have until the end of this Sunday to make your request. Please keep your timezone in mind when deciding to postpone your submission.

• Please refrain from using the Market entirely to minimize complications.

• If you’re a guild leader, the fee you paid to create your guild will be reimbursed in a form currently undecided. I believe we’ll have the fee waived for you when you attempt to create a new guild after the transfer, but this may change depending on how the developers program it.

• If you currently have DLC in your mailbox, it will be unaffected by the transfer because DLC mails appear on all the servers.

*Cabinet is the term IMC uses to refer to the [Retrieve] tab on the market window in the game. I have no idea why they never bothered to unify the terminology, sorry. I changed the wording on the announcement.

34 Likes

Nice, now i can play like normal :).
Thanks Julie.

Hi, I have a question.

Is it possible to transfer to new servers that opens later on after the official launch? I’m from Orsha.

Because that’s the impression I got from the post.

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

As we have previously announced, we are planning on creating new worlds if there is a sufficient influx of new players when the game releases to the mass public.

However, we will not be creating new worlds immediately upon release. We are planning on opening them gradually in accordance to the influx of new players.

We are aware that the number of players per world is extremely important to an MMORPG and do not want the population divided. Players on the Founder’s servers may feel like they are being penalized if the new worlds are immediately opened and all the new players go to those servers.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.

2 Likes

Cool so what about the dlc transfer ticket I put in almost 10 days ago. No response and its still not been moved over. Seems your support isn’t doing their jobs.

When we posted those announcements, that’s the impression I got as well. That’s what they told me at the time, I’ve confirmed it numerous times, and I’m pretty sure they’re stuck with that little promise they made back then.

If those plans change, please do post your concerns on the forum, as that seemed to work pretty well so far. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, you meant the DLC pack transfers. I have no idea what happened to those. I’ll confirm this with the dev team again.

Hey julie!

Would like to ask if I need to send requests now to transfer or can I make my decision later down the line? Because I am not sure on how many people are going to play there in the near future.

Thanks!

I guess I can play normally, even use the market, as long as I make sure I got the eligibility requirements before Tuesday.

If you ask about new server which will be opened in the future so idk.
But if u ask about the current transition, you can make your decision til 24/4.

@Staff_Julie i cant unlink my steam account. every time i login via facebook/google+ my old steam is connected to it with no unlink option available. cant apply for a server transfer with my new and current steam acc.

You can decide to make your request later, but please keep in mind that this particular transfer offer only lasts until Sunday of April 24th.

This server transfer is the one-time free transfer we promised to everyone once we open regional servers.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie

what’s IMC’s stand regarding guilds? pls refer to my link below

@STAFF_Julie
what about items that cannot be retrieved from the Market

We still have 8 days to retrieve them all.
Just make sure that we don’t anything left on market on 24/4.

1 Like

Does this mean the actual game servers will be located in, lets say, in SEA, Singapore?

there is bug that prevents you from retrieving items from the market. if you a have a single item in the market the transfer system will not let apply for a transfer.

So if there are going to be new servers, and there is a free server transfer for founders, would that still be available if we transfer right now? Or is it still 1 per account?

For example:

1. Team A on Orsha, Team B on Klaipeda, Team C on [SEA]Telsiai
  2. Server transfer: Team B: Klaipeda -> [EU]Fedimian
  3. Create new Team D on Klaipeda
  4. New server(s) opens up

Which teams, if any, would be eligible for a transfer?
Any team (A, B, C, D)?
Not B since it already transferred? (A, C, D can)
No team because it’s 1 per account?
Only [NA]->[NA] / [EU]->[EU] / [SEA]->[SEA] if available?

1 Like

Just wait for like 3-4 hours, and you can retrive it.
I got it few times, it’s a bug so…

i have a question, if i apply for the server transfer will i be still able to login and play as usual until the actual server transfer date?
@Staff_Julie

1 Like