Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the SA server

Aren’t you confusing SA with SEA? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh well, NA server = 75 MS static, SA server = 170 MS Static, from venezuela.

32ms :slight_smile:
20chars

48 ~ 50 Santa Fe, Argentina.

@Staff_Julie When this team transfer will occur? I say this because I don’t know if I should stay logged out the whole time without entering parties and such until the server rollout.

Here:

It states it will be May 3, probably maintenance!

13 ms. Yay!
I love Tree of Savior and I love my city, São Paulo <3 :heart_eyes:

lol 1ms! Nada mal…

By VargasPaPuM

80 ms desde santiago con vtr

20ms~30ms tops… way better than 200ms on klai lol

50ms from Buenos Aires, Argentina !
can’t wait, im going to start from 0 cos i was playing at EU u.u cos NA npcs dont like to talk to me :blush:

Im from dominican republic, my ping is 164ms in Claro.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I personally didn’t agree with it, but there are some guys asking for transfers from EU to SA. Did you use ur premium items on EU?

Well, don’t get me wrong cuz I’m not trying to be a douche here but IMC stated several times before starting the transfer thing that EU server or even SEA would be moved and it was not recommended for people that doesn’t live on EU to play on neither, if some just didn’t read the notice or just ignored it, well, thats life

1 Like

yes i did, but it’s ok, i dont worry about it, i just bought the 10USD so whatever
I think I 'm used to start again many times thanks to ragnarok unofficial servers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes i know but it was never confirmed that there would be a SA server so I had to play in the EU. For some reason i cant talk to NPCs at NA servers so i had to move to EU, but as I said I have no problem to start from 0

220ms … Me quedo en Klaipeda.

kalpedia and osha…

84ms, Brazil northern region. I guess its a little better than NA.