Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

yes u can play like usual, just keep in mind u have to clear up all ur market listing item and packed everything into ur character before 24th April. hope that clear u up ^^

how about warehouse??..is the item in the warehouse will be transfer to along with the character??

Hello Staff_Julie, as of now I cannot comply to all the terms and conditions of the transfer and submit my transfer request as I am suffering this bug:

2 items that I have posted couldnā€™t be retrieved :confused:
Could it be fixed on my side of things? I would very much appreciate it.
Team name: Mystes
Character name: Commander
Server: Orsha

I hate how IMC answers the most ordinary questions and disregards the most crucial ones.

What a team

well what should i do about this problem?Uploadingā€¦

Uploadingā€¦ @Staff_Julie please check this i cant transfer because of this.

2 Likes

Remember everyone, it takes 2 days to get silver from the market. That means if you are transferring you should not sell anything during the few days before the transfer.

No compensation for Templars who already invested in a Guild and wanted to transfer?

If you knew you wanted to transfer you should have waited to make a guild. It would be nice if they could do a refund for everyone who made a guild, but itā€™s incredibly unlikely. Donā€™t know why everyone is rushing everything in this game when weā€™re not even out of EA yet.

4 Likes

The thing is we wanted to get the Guild Name and get things going as soon as possible. We were under the impression that Guilds are also Unique cross servers like Team names because of this https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=355 "Guild Battles are a type of PVP play that sets guilds of different servers against each other to compete for victory. "

@Staff_Julie
Please atleast tell us if you guys are planning to compensate even just a bit for templars that already made a guild and will be wasting silvers and talts again once transferred. I really donā€™t understand why we have to disband the guild just to get transferredā€¦

Seriously, what will happen to those who had created a Guild and want to transfer? IMC Games, please, we need a concrete response to this kind of question.

@Staff_Julie could you at least inform the devs or something about this? Thank you.

I have unclaimed TP in my inbox. Should I retrieve it before submitting a transfer request?

1 Like

Hi Staff Julie , Regarding the requirement on eligibility on being able to transfer , one have to have to remove all items from storage and from market to be eligible, My accountā€™s Team storage is still bug and my item is stuck inside there for the past few days and i have sent multiple tickets to support but support has yet given me a reply nor fix this issue , i would not be able to apply for the transfer if i wanted to if the support still does not want to fix this bug that as occured, could u ask them to do something about it ? its coming close to a week that this bug has occurred a nd they have done nothing about it .

Does that mean Fedimian is finally being relocated to an EU location?

Do you have to make a ticket for the unclaimed early access TP as well or will they be automatically moved with the team? Sorry if stupid question.

Hiya. I have an empty team on Orsha with a team name I want to keep. I was hoping that the transfers would allow me to go from Orsha to Klaipeda so I could finally start playing. I havenā€™t made any characters and I havenā€™t redeemed any of the founders items. My account is almost entirely a blank slate besides taking my desired team name on the wrong server. (I took my desired team name on the wrong server ā€œbecause launchā€ ā€“ I donā€™t want to rehash all that went wrong here, because Iā€™ve already flogged that horse to death and then some).

My question is:
Can exceptions or allowances please be made to allow teams from Orsha to be transferred to Klaipeda? (or vice versa of the sake of other players that may be in the same boat as me).

I understand that you all want to maintain the population balance as much as possible, but I hope you understand that, in my case, all this restriction is doing is keeping me from using the team name I stayed up all night to reserve. I could easily make a cruddy team on Klaipeda and start playing there, but Iā€™ve been holding off and hoping that it would be possible to transfer my empty team from Orsha to Klaipeda.

Iā€™ve already sent in a ticket asking if this would be possible, but I donā€™t understand why this is a restriction in the first place. Canā€™t you just allow everyone to transfer to where they want to be?

ā€œThe location of Fedimian (EU) and Telsiai (SEA) servers will be moved to Germany and Singapore respectively.ā€

That was the plan all along. No specific date for the moving given though.

OK, so my case:

I started at Klapeida first thing as servers opened, claimed the Founder 1 pack and opened it, but did not use any of the items, as at that point I checked the forums and saw info about the EU server and the possibility of transferring the DLC items if I hadnā€™t used them. I then went and started playing at Fedimian and claimed and used the Founder 2 pack there.

So my question is will it be possible to transfer the DLC items from Klapeida to Fedimian, or will my Founder 2 pack be forfeit if Iā€™m forced to transfer the whole team from Klapeida to Fedimian? It would be very sad to lose 29$ pack I used on the server I actually want to play on.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a ticket in support for this problem for over a week. I canā€™t say one way or another. Sadly. There are alot of people who are very unhappy about how server information had been handled. More so with the regional population differences on Orsha.
Iā€™m shocked they arenā€™t just remaking the two East Coast servers into North American Server(Klapeida), South American server (orsha). Then allowing another free transfer. Currently speaking. Iā€™m out my founders pack because itā€™s on Orshaā€¦ and I donā€™t speak Portuguese.

Thanks! I swear i did look around for that info :S

Will i have to change my team name on transfer?