Tree of Savior Forum

[Reminder] Please check your transfer status

And that’s why I used pronoun ‘they’ as well. To point out that those ‘they’ should have been aware of all this (they agreed to be sure they are aware of all this after all) and they have these problems only because their actions are very very illogical. I didn’t mean to offend you personally :slight_smile:

Im happy if that ppls stay on main server =) Not transfer them pls , we need only thinking community on Fed \ Tesla servers :joy:

2 Likes

whats done is done now what we want to know is just the response of a staff im not actually offended im just frustrated since with all this people posting in this thread staff hasnt been responding at the current dilemma of players

That’s one cold and logical way to think about it, but I approve :joy:

Well, the fact that it’s not even 9am there yet might have something to do with it. Most work places start with their morning routines and answering players’ questions on forums probably isn’t the most urgent one they have on their things to do -list. You have to understand they are just human beans too, and I’m actually worried whether Julie gets enough time for her beauty sleeps. Sometimes she comments sending her replies in the middle of night and stuff :sweat:

she’s not the only staff i must say but she is the active one

let’s get this straight:

in order to know about the server transfer you either needed to visit the news page and/or the forum. Both had a very detailed list of what to do and what not to do.
When you applied for the transfer they mentioned all this ANOTHER time. In case you missed it the first time.

So if you still have stuff on the market, you either did not read it twice, even so it was presented in your face, you basically ignored it on intention OR you have problems with your long term memory and forgot it already after reading it.

In both cases you have bigger problems then a server transfer not happening.

Oh well, I think they have a way to make things work, they are probably doing their best to organize everything and check for any problems. We should give them time.

@Nyyppa
Haha cases like mine/my friends do not apply to that! Our case is more like a half human half slowpoke thing hahaha

We didn’t check some areas in the forum recently and we imagined that this server transfer would probably happen just after the release of f2p, anyway we were chill about that until… yesterday when by luck I checked some topics from Announcements and General Discussion and found this. So… well, me and my friends opened the transfer tickets yesterday, and that’s why we have silver in the market. I personally don’t care about that silver, I just spoke about it in case it creates any complication!

And yeah, slowpoking always! If I ever heard about these dates before I completely forgot or for some reason thought it would be after f2p. Who knows?

Anyway, I hope this market thing do not add that much more extra work for the staff responsible for the transfer, poor things. @@

@Staff_Julie Hello, may I know if there will be another server transfer before launch? As I am busy with work and did not actively read the forum. It would be great for people who have busy schedule/ misses the mentioned cut off time. Cheers!

Well i failed too… i soled 1 item on my Twink…

Team Name: Mirabai
Server: Klaipeda
Charakter: FOTM

@staff_julie Can you do something? I dont need the 400.000 Silver, just the transfer.

So i applied for the server transfer like 1 week ago and the ticket is still unanswered…so i just send @Staff_Julie a PM with my Team Name and that i want to transfer from Klaipedia to Fedimian. I should be good now right?

Getting a little nervous here… :slight_smile:

People like you are partially the reason why they don’t have time to answer some real problems properly. Please read the FAQ thread again, your question happens to be answered and it’s even bolded because there’s so many players with limited attention span and processing capabilities.

Your question is answered by Staff_Julie on this very same thread too by the way :disappointed:

@Nyyppa

Well i read the FAQ Thread and then submitted my Ticket which was a week ago. And at that time the bolded Edit Julie made in the FAQ Thread about the unanswered Status wasnt there.

And today i checked the forum and came across this thread which is named “Please check your transfer status”…and in the first post is wasnt clear to me if i am now one of the people who need to PM Julie or not. And since my Transfer Status in the my Ticket is still unanswered. I made sure to be on the safe side and sent a PM and posted here.

Im not the problem here because i didnt reread the FAQ Thread nor because in this thread the “Status unanswered” problem is adresses somewhere by Julie. But rather that important information is spread out everywhere and not focus on the main page or in a Forum Sticky.

So thanks for the answer next time you maybe want to keep your cheeky remarks to yourself because im not taking low quality bait.

But that FAQ thread was that forum sticky you wished to have. And if you read it before you’d know it would be updated when new questions and rumors came up:

But go ahead, don’t blame it on your inability to search first. It’s not probably away from me personally (unless I come up with something urgent I’d want to have answer). I just get slightly frustrated when I see people with attitude that everything needs to be spoon fed for them.

The FAQ Thread is not a sticky Thread. Maybe you want to take the time and do some research first and educate yourself on the concept of a forum sticky. But i havent expected much from someone who is as inept and condecending as you.

Help I had an item sold, and unable to retrieve it before the maintenance for server transfer. I don’t mind losing that silver in the retrieve tab just want to transfer over to Telsiai. Thanks !

Team Name : Mato
Character Name : Airi
Server : Orsha
Target Server : SEA Server (Telsiai)
@Staff_Julie

But didn’t you just say you read that thread week ago? That thread has been stickied until the end of 24th, after which it became less relevant. You’d know that thread was a sticky FAQ about this server transfer matter because you read it.

Whatever, at least I told you my opinion and hopefully you’ll use that search function next time, even if you’re not going to admit it. Just because someone as irritating as me might comment about your post otherwise :kissing_heart:

But don’t get discouraged about posting on forums because of me then, that wasn’t my intention. I just want to be troublesome enough that people start picking that spoon on their own hands and eat on their own.

@Staff_Julie
Hi. Can you help me with this? I have already sent my Ticket a week ago.But I didnt know that you have to clear the retrieve.

Steam Account: opal444
Team Name: Midun
Character Name: Irish
Server: Klaipeda
Target Server: (SEA)

If you cannot retrieve your items/silver from the market, please keep trying, I’ll see if it can be remedied during the maintenance.

2 Likes