Tree of Savior Forum

Question about the transfer apply conditions

• You cannot apply for the server transfer service while logged onto the game.
  • Disjoining from or disbanding a party is required to apply for the server transfer service.
  • Cabinet, what is this?

These points are unclear to me.
The way I understand it is that before I submit my ticket I need to leave the party, logout and close the game, claim market items and cabinet (what is that?) and then submit the ticket.
After doing that I can continue to play normally and as transfers start I need to wait.
Correct? @Staff_Julie

Legit requests:

• Silver refund for Templars.
1 Like

agree the details is too damn unclear…

in addition

To people who made a Templar at this time is NO EASY FEAT. The 1m silver investment just to make a guild took much of our resource.

transferring is our ONLY option for a chance to get a better ping. We request to reconsider templars who will transfer to have a guild cost refund so it would be easy for us to remake a guild on the new server.

To top it all off, our guild is @ level 5 already, time invested here took us 2 weeks.

A very unsatisfactory and inconvenient move there IMC

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

1 Like

whats not clear to me is the duration of the transfer

is it from the day i requested? or weeks later? because if it said that it cant transfer while logged in so i dont know when i have to log out.

Same question here… can we still play? after the request or do we have to wait for it to be processed?:confused:

I’m on the same boat with the cabinet … what was that?

• You cannot apply for the server transfer service while logged onto the game.

• You may not log in during the transfer.

what exactly are these log in thing? coz players are assuming that the team transfer is like applying for team name reset. where the reset happens on the day of maintenance. and where do we know if it is safe to log in already?

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J

Will add this to my start post.

thank you very much, from 1m silver investment, to 500++ talts that got burned just to progress the guild.

god, its too taxing, inconvenient and very disappointing

So… What’s a Cabinet?

I think the cabinet is the storage of compensation items in your lodge…

Silver Compensation for Templars who already invested Silvers and Talts on Guild please! It’s not easy to farm 1M and talts for the guild.

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

1 Like

Refund resources used for guild creation and development please. Seeing the fruits of our work go up in smoke is really demotivating

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

also want to know if our activated Token will be transferred as well since there was a post where TP or benefits (im sure its referring to tokens) wont be transferred.

any staff can confirm?

Those who wants to transfer but already made a guild will be very demotivated if they can’t transfer it. Also can we login while waiting for the transfer or we’re sitting duck until the day of transfer?

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

i think the cabinet is where IMC sends you the rewards and all the founders items in the character lodge, if it’s not i already did something wrong as i already requested my refund.

The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following

Team Name
Lodge Message
Lodge Theme

Lodge message is there, I believe that’s the rewards thing and the dlc.

so, wtf is Carbinet. lol

it -might- be the market, but i’m not sure since they told us to claim there too lol

i think cabinet is where u get ur items from the market place. its not the team / character storage.

it might be this indeed (if it is i’m saved)