Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

Thanks for your opinion Saintone. Telepath is the only thing that makes me hesitant about resetting my r6. Maybe I will keep the whole build as your original diev doctor path :smiley: it’s really good anyway. I’ve followed your guide ever since the first day I joined this game. Thanks again for building such a detailed guide.

1 Like

Hi Saintone,

Thank you for your feedback on builds, I decided to take your advice and went Rank 6 Oracle. With the recent changes to defense and the overabundance of Gohei in TBL, I am finding it hard to continue my more aggressive playstyle using a full con build. Do you have any suggestions for adapting to this new meta? (Where buffs can be easily removed).

Also, does counter spell nullify Gohei?

@Veritas

Hello, do u think fumigate still usefull now that we have gohei? :smirk:

@Veritas and chat

Hi, I just picked the game up again after quitting around F2P launch on Steam.

I’m currently lv 177 Cleric2-Diev3 that just got to rank 6. What class/build do you recommend if I wanted a PvE-oriented build (like solo dungeons, help in field bosses and also Earth Tower)? I read through the google doc and I know Cleric2-Diev3-Miko-PD2 would be suitable for my needs but seeing that there is a free reclass, would there be another class build that would fare better?

Thanks in advance for helping a guy out. :slight_smile:

This build is also good at pvp too.
Cleric2-Diev3-Miko-PD2 and Cleric2-Diev3-Miko-Kaba-Inqui is “meta” now, the first one is very good on PvE and PvP and the secound is “PvP” dominant.

Sorry but what does “meta” means? Is just a theory for you or now well tested? I saw this post from @Nekorin [Build] Nekorin’s PVE Miko INTquisitor which basically is a Miko-Kaba-Inqui doing pretty well against boss, have you saw? I think this build seems to work fine for PVE. WHat do you think is the desavantage of this build?

@Kannushi

because plague doc 2 has a huge dps dmg with agni + inci + black death, wich is better than kaba + inqui, I have both and the dmg difference is really relevant

Hmm the build I posted isn’t consistent like PD2. Not everytime the boss will just stay there and not cast any magic spell. With the new agny necklace, it is kind of impossible to match PD2’s dps given the same level of gear.

I guess you already get you answer with @DacreFullbuster and @Nekorin
Cl2 Diev3 Miko PD2 is REAL GOOD on PvE and do a great job on PvP … but Cl2 Diev3 Miko Kab Inqui dominates the PvP (but is less reliable on PvE).

PS: Im Cl2 Diev3 Miko Kab Oracle, lol.

Yes. But PD damage is not burst like Inq. Also, it is much harder to land in comparison.

wow just notice now that owl/statue cant be blown away by boss in mission at mercenary post .

been months since i last played my dievy

@Veritas I didn’t understand what “2 class weapon” means, which way other than monster gem adn divine to add one to the skill level?

Hi

@Veritas I didn’t understand what “2 class weapon” means, which way other than monster gem anddivine to add one to the skill level?

IMHO, I would change the miko skill of the build adding one point to clap and removing from sweeping.

its been like that since day one.

really? but i clearly do remember whenever poaka *the golem do smash owls will fly all over the place (a couple of months ago)

oh if you do mean beta then im not a beta playe so i dont know its been unmovable from the start

Sorry for taking long to answer, my pardoner cleric isn’t good for TBL and I gave up checking on those days but yeah, Indulgentia does works for TBL, not sure on GvG since still didn’t see one Pardoner using it on Raise yet, been looking for.

Hi everybody.

I will most likely no longer be updating this guide, as with the days that have passed, I’ve continued to lose interest in the game.

I think the game started off as something I sincerely enjoyed and had fun with, along with the people both kind and villainous in Klaipeda. A lot of you guys from Orsha, Silute, Varena, Telsiai, KR, and JP also contributed and provided valuable feedback along the way. I can’t thank you guys enough for that.

I may log in from time to time up until February 21st (this is when I depart for military training in the US Air Force), but I highly doubt it will be for any serious play. I have lost interest in PvE. The content is boring, the enemy design is extremely lackluster, and mechanically they seem unable to bring anything meaningful that’s engaging to learn. And even if they do, it’s almost certain to be placed behind some sort of time-gate. There is no real endgame raiding scene, which I feel is a necessity for a successful modern MMORPG. I have lost most of my interest in PvP. TBL is the same business, and may honestly be the last bastion of interest to me as it always has been. GvG is filled with a plethora of issues, from guilds dodging to win-trade, to people exploiting bugs to force games to their favor, to the horrid performance of the game under a pretty small load of players (this is the worst one, to be honest).

How IMC handles their game is honestly pathetic. The programming team seems incredibly inept and the development path for this game is currently heading in a stale, uninteresting direction. Bland enemy design, terrible PvE balance, equally bad PvP balance (I can stand by the people who believe that our Cleric tree is relatively stronger than others in numerous facets). A lot of absolute BS that really shouldn’t be in the game and will force them to tune content to cater against those who use it (e.g. Melstis + Ausrine). Not all changes are bad - many are good, but in the grand scheme of things it’s mostly layering problems on top of existing problems, and then trying to fix issues without any consideration whatsoever of what existed in the first place. As they continue to add things, the constant power creep completely invalidates all earlier content in numerous cases. At this stage of the game you need hundreds of million of silver to properly compete as a DPS. That’s very wrong, and because of systems like transcendence that you MUST take advantage of, they will continue to make content that is balanced around these things.

These issues above have existed for a long time now, even through beta. I think a lot of people acknowledged this, but myself and many others hoped that the quality of game design would improve given time. But, it doesn’t look like it will any time soon.

The presence of any community lead is essentially non-existent which is horrible in itself (seriously, these are the most chaotic official forums I’ve seen in a video game). The game is constantly harboring more and more problems that would normally require intervention but we can certainly presume none will be taken (do you honestly think the report function works on auction house RMT).

They often punish the wrong people (for example, a few bystanders of the channel crash Practonium incident) or don’t punish what should be punished at all in the first place (abusing the crops for abrasives, which when compared to the infamous KR Glyquare incident that included 60 days bans and removal of gained assets, is pretty incredible that it was left untouched).

The two above points became more of a problem as time progressed. There was pretty decent community lead presence early on, and they seemed to care to handle the game a lot more seriously. As the population declined, so did this sentiment though.

This rant is much more than it should be. I’ll still keep in contact with those who play the game, and occasionally log in myself. But for all intents and purposes, I quit Tree of Savior. Good memories while they lasted. But I’m afraid it’s taxing to witness a game I had so much hope for disappoint me in such a short time span, not even a year. Though even through all of this, I don’t anticipate Tree of Savior will ever ‘shut down’ any time soon. It still sports a population bigger than a lot of other games that are alive to this day. It’s too soon to be shouting doom and gloom. I hope that the game will improve. Just won’t be around to see it happen.

Thanks to the cool folks in Lotus for convincing me to come back and play for a while. To be honest I’d been playing pretty casually since we initially cleared Earth Tower, but it was thanks to them that I had gained back some drive to play through rank eight.

As far as this and the ET handbook go, as time goes on my knowledge of the game will become out-dated. I earnestly hope that during my time playing, these guides and other posts were able to help some of you guys out. Until then, you can always ask me questions on Discord. I will probably check the forums less and less. My Discord ID is Saintone#4599. Even after quitting, I’m happy to assist if asked.

For the time being, I’ll be playing Revelation Online in NA until I leave next month, and then some time after I return from training I’ll be looking forward to Lost Ark.

48 Likes

There goes 1 population, o wait, DONT LEAVE US QQ HUEHUE

1 Like

Thank you for your ET guide and PD’s build. I’ll be moving to Lost Ark as well :wink: