Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

lmao got censored for posting too much truth again

needed a name change anyway

1 Like

some call it complaints n whining

i call it, “popular demand”

gm finally log in game to kick afk farmer by popular demand.

next, we need to “popular demand” imc to fix its own dropping

huehuehue?

2 Likes

Notice gm finally showed up after 9 months, looks like our baby but I bet that he won’t stay much longer, hope I’m wrong tho.

1 Like

Pyro knockdown attribute is still not implemented. Im going to fucking necro those threads and I dont care if I get banned again. Lots of stupidity yet to be addressed by imc. Their fix is to mute the protesters.

[RESOLVED]

KAKAKA

Why can’t players stay to play and voice concerns at the same time? Why are you insisting others to keep their mouths shut instead of pressing the devs to improve? Why are you so protective of precious IMC? Are you even playing the game, aware of the bugs and bugs?

We need to make IMC developers wake up and improve faster, more serious player are leaving while newbies get suckered into Tree of Costumes. We need serious player to stay for game to flourish.

To achieve this we must complain over and over again.

This proves we must induce IMC to fix bugs by popular demand. Spam up the forums.

4 Likes

eh

is this the born of new meme?

“Popular Demand” is great~

huehuehue~

so tos is now reality show? wheres my buzzer~

Yep, Popular demand is our strongest weapon right now, we need to learn how to use it properly.

You know what? I think you’ve set up a fine rally point for the community here since quite some people read this thread. Maybe we can set up polls more frequently (one at a time though) to fuel this “Popular Demand” of ours? Seems like a feasible and legitimate way to get IMC to notice and take action. (or it might get misinterpreted as a sign of wanton anarchy, but let’s hope not)

1 Like

dont worry

the popular demand has always been
"imc fix ur own ■■■■ please, clean up after ur droppings!"

=)

huehuehue

Not responding to the rest of the hues.I’ve debated with you more than once and it’s clear you all have selective reading.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.However,more than one person here has admitted that they stopped playing quite some time ago.Check up on the game to see if it’s improved if you’ve quit,sure.But just randomly posting to sh!t on the game does nothing for anyone whatsoever.

If anyone here made a more organized thread that was actually nicely written,not just a bunch of foul language and making fun of IMC,I would be fine with it.I made a thread like this early last year and it got plenty of support.I have never,once again,completely taken one side or the other.I am very neutral when it comes to this game and its issues. Just because I’m talking against how the majority of you complain,doesn’t mean I’m in love with IMC.I’m allowed to disagree with you and so is anyone else.The mob mentality of hatred here needs to stop.

Why yes,over 1100 hours.Not that this question even matters,because what you get from a game is entirely up to the person playing it.We can both see a game with bugs and issues,but I can take away that I enjoy other parts of the game and continue to play.That is not ignoring the problems,it is simply a different opinion.

No one is getting suckered into anything so long as the hue squad jumps into every thread and tells them not to bother.

The first impression of the game needs to improve,and that includes this forum and how it’s run.It needs more moderation,especially against the point I made above.Advertising needs to happen,and yes,the game needs more dev attention as a whole.

The only reason I would ever tell someone they need to leave or take a break is if they waste time here on the forums spamming about how much they can’t stand this game,how they lost interest and it’s IMC fault,or they actively try to stop others from enjoying it.Don’t rain on the parade of others just because you didn’t get what you expected out of it.

Many people want IMC to hurry and do this or that;well it’s been almost a year since launch [over a year since both CBT’s I was in],and they have not quickened their pace by much of anything.I think it has been more than proven that this game is not for the impatient,short tempered,or ones with class A MMO expectations.Myself and others don’t mind this because we are patient,don’t put all of our gaming eggs into one basket,and have better things to do with spare time.I’ll be here until the ship sinks,because I get what I expect from the game.If after this long,you aren’t getting what you expected [knowing IMC’s track record] and are actively working against the game in such a ridiculous manner,then I feel sad for you.It’s not noble,it’s not going to magically make the game improve overnight,it just shows that you don’t know how to let things go and have chosen to spread that poison to others.

8 Likes

I highly Agree with what you said, But I’m really afraid of hitting the like button and get bashed on the forum ha…ah… T.T

Don’t ever be afraid of that.Others can make noise all they want,but if you let them control you with fear,then they’ve won.And we can’t have that~.

1 Like

I just don’t want to get on the bad side of anyone here Haha, I just don’t want to make enemies xD

That’s…pretty hard to pull off here.Best of luck with that,haha.

Sadly the support you got was only from the player/community side, any response from IMC had ended up being lip service to date.

In the end it’s all a waiting game against a Korean game company that tends to make volatile choices.

1 Like

The one who makes no enemies makes no friends…

1 Like

Yes,but that was part of my point.It was more organized and not pointlessly vicious.Although that did not get direct response [other than to ask for the urgency email to be taken down,which I did not do],the very popular thread “I Love Tree of Savior,I’m Leaving Tree of Savior” was constructed around the same time;and that drew out a response directly from Kim.

Compared,I think things were much worse then compared to now.

Well, I’ll stick to my beliefs, If someone does something that I ultimately think is wrong, then okay I’ll stand against it, I just don’t want anyone hatting me for no reason.
I’m Not a White Knight
I’m Not a Hue
I’m just me, myself and I.
And this is my style xD

2 Likes

Come join the neutral side. :3

4 Likes