Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Handbook v1.10 (No longer updated.)

any new solmiki videos or different compositions?

31f ¬ 35f (was posted in KToS General thread too):

Enchanter
Sage
Taoist
Murmillo
Doppel

edit: @Xojiii @Xojii (look at first post too) , and Earth Tower Handbook v1.10 (No longer updated.)

1 Like

Hi @greyhiem I’m re-rolling on full con
Cle2 >> Diev3 >> Pri2 >> ??
Please provide some opinion for R8 selection that would mostly suitable for ET high floor run
PD/ Kab/ Miko/ Inquis ???

inqui, you can suit with the hyper carry SR/elelock combo paired with cryochrono support + krivis team.

as i see things the doppel setup was just a hype. but the meta team still remains. SR3 and elelocks are still the King of ET

Thank you for you suggestion, but may I asked
whether Wheel is able to combo with SR’s skill and FC from Ele/lock or not?

as per my knowledge, yes the wheel interact with physical attacks, but not magical ones. in which SR retreat capitalize well because it can hit 2-3x per sec with Retreat shot. it is also notable that Inqui, even dex build can deal massive damage with its Pear of Anguish, there is a thread somewhere here that explains about it.

First KR monk I see at ET

&

First attempt for my team yesterday. Everything was improvised and we tried not to abuse the Ausrine Melstis combo every floor. Even so there were floors with knockback so the combo wouldn’t work and 31f’s dps check is really really tough.

Hopefully our chrono have better internet connection today and we will try to beat 40f today.

2nd attempt with my team. 36f is pure cancer. I think the base limit for EleWL will be 100% on FC and Stage 8 Transcedence.

1 Like

I thought the reason ele is not viable for 31f+ is because of the flying mobs, not so much the damage. Also you still got T5? the 40f boss has 4.6k MDEF :sweat_smile:

im at T7 now. attempting again when im T8 and with 90 prom and meteor.

21f-35f commentary guide walkthrough.

Ele is viable just not as efficient comparing it to pryo that is.

still depends on your team’s lineup.

this has been bothering me for a while now so I’ll ask here

does Gosarius have anything special? even with armor break attacks seem to be weak against him

I’m doing physical damage and my damage against pyroego(ghost) is much much stronger than gosarius, both with armor break applied.

Could have a hidden buff. Check with the addon by the JTos user (show hidden buff). It’s either by monogusa or torahamu.

If gosarius has hidden buff, ask your miko to use gohei to remove it :pensive:

IMC really likes to hide mechanics from us I guess, I will look into it, thanks

used the addon,

I think it’s “Armor”

and the description is probably a mistranslation, maybe it’s “resistant” to slash attacks

@Veritas
Thank you for excellent guide!!

I play Japanese version of ToS. ( I think it is almost same to the international ToS.)
There are very few information in Japanese for attacking to “the Earth Tower”.

Can I translate your handbook to Japanese for Japanese ToS player?
Because it is too hard to translate your guide completely, I’ll pick up some sections.

This is fine if you’d like. However please note that I will most likely no longer be updating this guide, and have pretty much called it quits in Tree of Savior. As time elapses and the game continues to change, this guide will no longer be up-to-date.

For more detailed information as to why I’m quitting, you (and others) can check this response I made in my build guide.

Thank you to the community for having supported me and my team through the months, and I hope this guide and others that I’ve made were useful to at least some of you.

All the best.

6 Likes