Tree of Savior Forum

GG IMC, Saintone is Leaving Now Too

Aye. I guess. ¯|(ツ)

OMG my dude’s missing an arm.

fixed

I got an hr left of work. Keep entertaining me people. Foozball games are over. Chinese are cheating in hearthstone but reddit locking all threads.

Your cause and consequence are upside down, it’s not like he lost the interest of playing and now everything is bad, is more like everything is bad and nobody is caring so I lost my joy playing by this time.

A literal quote of his post:
“I think a lot of people acknowledged this, but myself and many others hoped that the quality of game design would improve given time. But, it doesn’t look like it will any time soon”.

He is very specific with every single point actually, but you only see generic reasons. It’s okay for me if you missunderstand his post tho, but as long as you still don’t get his points it’s senseless answering you xD

2 Likes

sorry cant stay long just checking back in

LOL stop debating the state of the game with someone who has been playing for less then 2 weeks guys, just do like we do with aloysha and ignore him until he gets bored and leaves =)

4 Likes

we need someone with a “C” character avatar to spam the fk out of this post so we can get YMCA going in the frequent poster section, we are 3/4 of the way there atm

I would make a new account just to do it, but not enough time. Maybe tomorrow when Im bored.

Also since we derailed the thread enough. RIP Saintone ToS char. You will be missed.

Best TLDR IMO. For some reason, it’s what IMC has always been doing since EA. Such a shame for a very beautiful game (in terms of art and music direction).

1 Like

agreed, at this point in Tree of Forums I have learned to embrace the de-rail, you have to lean into it

3 Likes

i just here to say

“stop embarrasing yourself… imc is fixing the game on daily basis n u r free to quit or play anyhow u see fit”

lel

just laugh it off n the world will be a better place~

huehuehue

1 Like

No offense, but just who are you?

You sure say a lot for some guy who doesn’t know who Saintone is.

And everyone who has left this game is due to the fault of the game.

In time, you will be IMC’ed.

10 Likes

Honestly what this game lacks is dungeons with 1 shot mechanics or wipes. Only mechanic this game has is dps checks where you fail the dungeon if you dont clear it, which is stupid. I still enjoy the game though so no complaints from me. I love afking and seeing how much money have :joy:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ this game breaks down faster and harder than a Cafrisun spawning in server peak hour

2 Likes

This game is losing more and more of its players that “made” the game by being so active, helping with builds, explaining them, making mods, translating, etc…
But it’s no surprise.
To be honest… what does TOS have to offer ?

I had to stop for a personal reason, and when I logged back in, tried to play a bit, I realized there’s just no real purpose or things to do in this game.
But that’s not the worst… That’s okay if the game is beautiful and offers other things, but this one doesn’t.
It honestly feels like TOS isn’t even on CBT phase, but still on alpha.
All the bugs, the lack of optimization, the lack of contents, the lame unoriginal events, the dungeons being so bland and boring they become chores after a few runs…
I’ve seen ugly browser MMOs with more originality in their contents, events, systems and dungeons than TOS.

It feels like they bet everything on “We’ll make a lot of fun and cool classes !” (and I guess the RO nostalgia). But those classes aren’t even balanced…

I’ll wonder forever why TOS still has some white knights though. What do they see in this game ? That’s some extreme blind love. Even objectively, this game has too many issues and bugs to 100% defend it.

2 Likes

New players have 3 options now that the market is inflated to hell and back with exploiters dirty money

1. Join the Hook64ers,the GvG TP farmers, the AFK botters, the RMTers and the event exploiters to even stand a chance.

2. Realize that playing legit is pointless , and quitting
    the amount of time it would take to catch up to all the various exploiters that got away with murder is unfathomable at this point

3. Actually attempt to play this game legit, become bitter as the hours of grind for 1 mat (that you need 20 of to make your new weapon) wittle you down, Praying to RNG to get anything useful for your actual class , and hate yourself for being forced into the meta as playing non meta is basically banishing yourself from the rest of the tiny society of players in your server, and realizing all of this was handed to the cheaters.

TLDR turn into a
’‘hueknight’’ or ‘‘white knight’’ and argue on the forums

the vets are leaving and the new players have no reason to stay

6 Likes

Saved for a future use. That topic got deleted really fast.

2 Likes

and the acc got muted for it lmao
just pointing out how sad the state of the game is
gets you muted

1 Like

  
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

I do feel bad for new players, especially on Klaipeda, the market inflation is an absolute fkng joke. I guess since over half our server lives at dina bee farm and demon prison 2 afk all day every day on their necros and autopot macro’ng sorcs its ok to just double the price of everything, makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Don’t know, maybe Melon or Anarth can answer that question :slight_smile:

because whiteknights are high on weed/hope~

they are so high(sohai) that even able to login tos , imc deserve a praise.

i should thank my samsung fridge for keeping my beer cold.

bow to you, my dear fridge-oppa

huehuehue~