Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

yes thats the reason im wondering why hes considering c3 instead of p1 O.o

Check out his guide, he has a great second that talks about it.

Hey @Veritas ,

I was wondering; Now that we’ve all gotten the rank reset option for 1 char. Have you decided on an alteration in your build design? (such as swapping out druid for example)

I switched out druid for oracle c1 and pd2 for inquis and I’ve got to say… Boy is it refreshing in pvp to play a character with actual kill capabilities. at high MMR everyone just instantly removes your plague vapors with antidote, which makes PD2 mostly irrelevant for me personally.

With this new setup I still retain the strong points from PD which get amplified by Malleus debuf.

I’ve not changed anything yet. I am doing the Kannushi pre-req but I don’t know if I intend to change to it yet. The rank reset voucher is still in my mail.

I continue to appreciate the PvP assets Druid has (especially now that Telepath doesn’t convert allegiance). Cleric C3 is also quite strong and still a good candidate.

yeah, I’ve debated Kannushi vs Oracle as well. for my personal playstyle Oracle seems more suited to me, as supporting my team seems easier with another anti cc buff, pared with counterspell.

Miko’s/Kannushi’s are scary though, running after people all the time in TBL :slight_smile:.
It’s just that with Kannushi/PD2 imo it’s harder to kill people that keep their distance all the time.

How do you feel about that setup: Cleric2/diev3/ora1/pd1/inquis

1 Like

Why cleric c3? Damage on cure/heal? Because guardian saint still bad because of 18 hits count … on gvg this 18 hits is gone in less than 3 sec

Depends on how you play. If I die in GvG, it is almost always from getting poked from a distance, not from multihit death. For my personal playstyle, Guardian Saint is a good defense.

But as of right now I’ll probably go Kannushi for PvE sake.

Miko and desinchant removes guardian saint too.
You will use this skill whitoud new passive?

That requires me to actually get hit by these skills. I’ve done plenty of GvG as of late, beating the strongest teams in the western region from time to time.

I’m rarely dispelled. Again, it has a lot to do with playstyle, where you position yourself, and whom you put as a buffer between you and your opponents.

In any case, I’m probably going Kannushi for PvE.

Indulgencia dont remove raise anymore?

@Sandu - It should still.

To those following, I did do the class reset, and I did take Kannushi for PvE purposes. To harbor it in, I made another video demonstrating the build now with Kannushi, complete with closed caption commentary. Enjoy!

1 Like

My friends test it and they cant remove people from raise with indulgentia now … you can test it and update this on you guide

Nice run!
Silence tree & clap is one of the best mob CC combo in the game right now. :smile:

Veri, I have noticed you buy blessing buff from pardoner.
However yours is just +174.

If you buy blessing twice in a row you will get the +SPR & +INT stronger blessing stats of the pardoner (find a suitable strong statted pardoner).

Could get 400+ blessing. Small difference but still a bit stronger.

@veritas bro, you dont have problems wiht balck dead steam? im killing all my party members wiht it :S, the poision spread to my party members that it’s so sad x.x…

yeah this build with miko/kannushi op as fk

I just tell them to carry more Antidote with them and yell at them when it spreads to us (I always keep an eye on party debuffs). It can’t be helped sometimes. It happens more often when I party with Inquisitor that use Breaking Wheel.

@greyhiem - Thanks for the heads up. I normally do buy it twice, but I guess I forgot for that run.

@Sandu - Strange, Indulgentia was changed in the past to specifically be able to remove Raise. It not working anymore is pretty sad if there were never any notes disabling that ability.

You can test it easy? because im searching a pardoner here for hours and nothing.
maybe im going to cl1priest3pardoneroraclemikuinqui

it’s a bug? or normal lol. i die so fast wiht it no time for press antidote xD

@Sandu - I will test it later. I have a friend who built battle Pardoner who I can have test for me.

@alejandro_14_36 - It’s a bug, I hope.

Tested out gvg/tbl and didnt work, need tbl/gvg tests!

Also tested outside tbl/gvg, didn’t work. I’ll try to test during TBL time too.