Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

its been like that since day one.

really? but i clearly do remember whenever poaka *the golem do smash owls will fly all over the place (a couple of months ago)

oh if you do mean beta then im not a beta playe so i dont know its been unmovable from the start

Sorry for taking long to answer, my pardoner cleric isn’t good for TBL and I gave up checking on those days but yeah, Indulgentia does works for TBL, not sure on GvG since still didn’t see one Pardoner using it on Raise yet, been looking for.

Hi everybody.

I will most likely no longer be updating this guide, as with the days that have passed, I’ve continued to lose interest in the game.

I think the game started off as something I sincerely enjoyed and had fun with, along with the people both kind and villainous in Klaipeda. A lot of you guys from Orsha, Silute, Varena, Telsiai, KR, and JP also contributed and provided valuable feedback along the way. I can’t thank you guys enough for that.

I may log in from time to time up until February 21st (this is when I depart for military training in the US Air Force), but I highly doubt it will be for any serious play. I have lost interest in PvE. The content is boring, the enemy design is extremely lackluster, and mechanically they seem unable to bring anything meaningful that’s engaging to learn. And even if they do, it’s almost certain to be placed behind some sort of time-gate. There is no real endgame raiding scene, which I feel is a necessity for a successful modern MMORPG. I have lost most of my interest in PvP. TBL is the same business, and may honestly be the last bastion of interest to me as it always has been. GvG is filled with a plethora of issues, from guilds dodging to win-trade, to people exploiting bugs to force games to their favor, to the horrid performance of the game under a pretty small load of players (this is the worst one, to be honest).

How IMC handles their game is honestly pathetic. The programming team seems incredibly inept and the development path for this game is currently heading in a stale, uninteresting direction. Bland enemy design, terrible PvE balance, equally bad PvP balance (I can stand by the people who believe that our Cleric tree is relatively stronger than others in numerous facets). A lot of absolute BS that really shouldn’t be in the game and will force them to tune content to cater against those who use it (e.g. Melstis + Ausrine). Not all changes are bad - many are good, but in the grand scheme of things it’s mostly layering problems on top of existing problems, and then trying to fix issues without any consideration whatsoever of what existed in the first place. As they continue to add things, the constant power creep completely invalidates all earlier content in numerous cases. At this stage of the game you need hundreds of million of silver to properly compete as a DPS. That’s very wrong, and because of systems like transcendence that you MUST take advantage of, they will continue to make content that is balanced around these things.

These issues above have existed for a long time now, even through beta. I think a lot of people acknowledged this, but myself and many others hoped that the quality of game design would improve given time. But, it doesn’t look like it will any time soon.

The presence of any community lead is essentially non-existent which is horrible in itself (seriously, these are the most chaotic official forums I’ve seen in a video game). The game is constantly harboring more and more problems that would normally require intervention but we can certainly presume none will be taken (do you honestly think the report function works on auction house RMT).

They often punish the wrong people (for example, a few bystanders of the channel crash Practonium incident) or don’t punish what should be punished at all in the first place (abusing the crops for abrasives, which when compared to the infamous KR Glyquare incident that included 60 days bans and removal of gained assets, is pretty incredible that it was left untouched).

The two above points became more of a problem as time progressed. There was pretty decent community lead presence early on, and they seemed to care to handle the game a lot more seriously. As the population declined, so did this sentiment though.

This rant is much more than it should be. I’ll still keep in contact with those who play the game, and occasionally log in myself. But for all intents and purposes, I quit Tree of Savior. Good memories while they lasted. But I’m afraid it’s taxing to witness a game I had so much hope for disappoint me in such a short time span, not even a year. Though even through all of this, I don’t anticipate Tree of Savior will ever ‘shut down’ any time soon. It still sports a population bigger than a lot of other games that are alive to this day. It’s too soon to be shouting doom and gloom. I hope that the game will improve. Just won’t be around to see it happen.

Thanks to the cool folks in Lotus for convincing me to come back and play for a while. To be honest I’d been playing pretty casually since we initially cleared Earth Tower, but it was thanks to them that I had gained back some drive to play through rank eight.

As far as this and the ET handbook go, as time goes on my knowledge of the game will become out-dated. I earnestly hope that during my time playing, these guides and other posts were able to help some of you guys out. Until then, you can always ask me questions on Discord. I will probably check the forums less and less. My Discord ID is Saintone#4599. Even after quitting, I’m happy to assist if asked.

For the time being, I’ll be playing Revelation Online in NA until I leave next month, and then some time after I return from training I’ll be looking forward to Lost Ark.

48 Likes

There goes 1 population, o wait, DONT LEAVE US QQ HUEHUE

1 Like

Thank you for your ET guide and PD’s build. I’ll be moving to Lost Ark as well :wink:

And there goes another ToS Hall of Fame caliber player, its pretty fkng sad when a game like Tree of Savior cant even retain thier most hardcore players who have invested 3-4000 hours and literally 800 million silver or more into a single 1 of their characters, if players that motivated to give their time are leaving what hope do they have to retain the casuals with an attention span of 3 hours, the kids who never make it past crystal mines before re-rolling.

Thank you Saintone for the PD info, your build is 1 of the most heavily played cleric bandwagon builds in existance, majority of us use your info, take care.

1 Like

Really sad to see you go Veritas T_T

1 Like

Indeed my friend…

Sad I lost my ability to watch twitch streams, but you know I wish you the best no matter what game you play…

Do what you love Mango :hugging:

So you are playing Rev Online! Nooooo!!! Anyways thanks for your contributions . Usually enjoyed your streams. Best wishes irl and on your future endeavors.

It’s really sad to see you go Mango. You were one of my best friends and one of my favorite streamer on Twitch. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t think we would have even gathered together to make the Team of Savior group of streamers that we had during early access or even go through a fun talk show called Toster’s Talk to help all the newer players. Although I’m not surprised as to why you left in the first place since you already told me ahead of time and we already know how bad the state of the game is, I do hope we can continue to play a game together again in the near future. I too am already at the edge and while I did quit numerous times only to come back a month or two later, I don’t know if I can continue to commit any longer as well. Most of my best friends from even KTOS days have already quit the game and I guess soon it will be my turn. It would be nice to see the game improve but maybe I should move on to FFXIV with Meddy and the rest. Thanks again for all that you’ve done for us Mango and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time until you leave for training.

Side note: I’m sorry for all of you who used to read my leveling guide and expects me to update it but I don’t think I will anymore. I have lost all motivation since my last update around July. I assume everyone has enough experience to guide the newer players that will join the game and so forth. I’m counting on you guys whoever that’s left to take care of them. You guys are still welcome to PM me on discord as well (JiggaJacks#6847) and I can try to help out as much as I can until my information is outdated. Good luck everyone and thank you for everything!

8 Likes

Sadly FFXIV hasnt changed in several years either, reset hits and within 24 hours you have finished your wondrous tails journal, your scriptures are capped, weekly raids are done and you are left to sit there and stare at the wall for 6 days, basically just gathering and/or crafting. The game has so much potential but the weekly caps and limitations strangle it, that and the fact that you are forced to group for 100% of the content, you have to sit and wait 30 minutes to spend another 30-60min with strangers anytime you want to get something done.

1 Like

The game is still new to me so it’s still kinda fun. I believe the new patch 3.5 just came out recently so even more stuff to see and catch up on until the new expansion in the Summer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya when 4.0 hits I may get back into it, all 3.5 did was replace the expert roulette dungeons and replace weeping city with a new 24man raid, so all your daily and weekly chores just literally doubled in time b/c people dont know the mechanics yet, thats why I havent even logged in the last week.

1 Like

Ty for all ur help, i follow ur videos for ET and this guide of PD, and yeah im still enjoying this build, i think the game have a lot of issues but still likes me. Anyway, good luck in ur way.

Best of luck and safe journey.

thx for all you help here, best of luck for you, try no kill childrens when you become a soldier if you can.

I’m truly sad to hear. Saintone, you are always the biggest inspiration of mine ever since the first day till now. Thank you for your contribution to this community and I wish you best of luck on your new journal.

Can this PvE build waste 315+ mobs with regular five hammer 5 x 5 red gem?

LongLS2veSaintone
You will be missed…
Seriously though who is gonna update this build?