Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse as of June 18, 2018

Yes that’s the vibes everybody got. Cheating is so widely accepted and not regulated that the SEA community think its normal. Once again, thanks for pointing it out

IMC is stepping on ktos as we speak:

so one day john3:16 might vanish too…

Something changed in IMC. We might be expecting to see afk-macros getting perma banned in days to come

Meanwhile see this Telsiai guy:

use of 3rd pary program as well. No action taken

I don’t think so, it’s not the first time that IMC shows their flaccid muscles.
The players caught in this:

were supposedly perma banned, but they were unbanned 1 month later (at least on my server).

Also, regarding the:

they weren’t only botting, but they made two guilds to exploit GVG and gain free TP.
They never got punished for that and someone who was member of the guild was never banned.
Also they were banned/unbanned several times.
(caused major ragequit)

Last, but not least:

people purposely leeching in 300 dungeon: whole server (because is small) has been left at their mercy.
Unless you form parties to do that dungeon, you are bound to meet one of them and you either try to requeue or you are forced to give them a “free ride”.

Similarly, there was guild back then (Revelators) that was reported for the same reason: they used to afk/leech AND their leader used paladin conversion to prevent people from finishing a dungeon run (when you used to lose the entry).
They deleted the thread and did nothing.

1 Like

IMC so inconsistent. facepalm.

Thanks for pointing all those out. Nothing but cover ups of inconsistencies

1 Like

Stop Talking about inconsist
if IMC didnt ban them perma there’s more will do it again
where’s their brain using 3rd program for event ?
how many Bless Shards they got in 1 night ? or even an hour ?
1k ? 2k ?

Read Term of Service before install Tree of Savior :

IMC Games reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.

IMC Games reserves the right to ban any user from the Game without refund or compensation.
IMC Games reserves the right to change the prices of items in the Game, fees or billing methods at any time.

Well, it was not a grey zone exploit abuse, but a deliberate one. Therefore these bans are 100% justified, althought it’s really sad for me to see some names on that list. Don’t know what were they even thinking.

it even takes way more work from us players to get something as simple as a bot banned than usual. GMs have absolutely no presence, and when they’re online, they all turn a blind eye towards bots, even when they walk pass one.

in Nexon-controlled regions, the game is mostly bot-free. In relation, we have a completely bot-controlled economy. Proof can be found in every server in Steam just by looking at the market.

all the significant bugs, IMC doesn’t even communicate to us that they acknowledge the existence, or that it’s a bug. If they do, it’s only after it’s too late and nobody is punished.

Even before the game “died”, this type of inconsistency is part of what turned players off from the game. remember when the GM banned people farming Glyquare in Dullahan map secret area during first week of the game?

IMC Logic … botting = non perma ban so bot all you want. If you get 30 days banned create a new character every week so your botting experience wont be affected too much. We IMC need to show some face every once in a while, hope you understand XDDD

sadly the names of banned botters in nowhere to be seen unlike half a year ago …

I’ve been a little inactive these past few days and this happens:

giphy

Nevertheless it should never be an excuse for bug abuses / exploiting. Yeah, bots are everywhere in ToS and the situation is grave.

But stance Oh, IMC never bans bots so I will abuse the hell out of other exploits hoping to profit without getting banned is so moronic. And any attempt to justify it via bringing out IMC being inconsistent with their bans - is just hypocrisy and sulking.

@Ersakoz, i understand that you are sad about friends being banned. But your sulking is too clear and biased now. Just have the courage to admitt: Yeah, my friends exploited the clear bug in hope of getting profit without getting banned. But they got caught, BAD LUCK. Without making excuses about oh why IMC is so inconsistent with their bans

My main point still stands.

This merely triggered the past actions IMC have takened. IMC is indeed inconsistent if you notice
I would kindly point to what i mentioned earlier

There are more examples out there if you take the time to dig the forums

Of course they are inconsistent. And very incompetent.
But your activity on this topic in every second thread is too obvious. And it’s too obvious what triggered it.
Can you be honest with yourself and say that you would act the very same if ppl who got banned for this abuse were not your friends but ppl from, for example, rival guild?

2 Likes

Tomorrow, a wave of exploiters go unpunished. Next Halloween perhaps?

i’m not sure how it is in telsiai, most of us veterans have already quit game in klaipeda.

gvg test was beyond garbage,
our tbl has less than 1 match on peak hours session (same 6 players)
0 people at demon lords now

jp and kr still have hope in their servers due to non-ruined economy, even with numbers dwindling.

2 Likes

I have always been the same on forums. Affiliated or not

Feel free to dig my past topics

1 Like

Have no reason not to believe you, so no need to dig. Consistency and unbiased approach is admirable.

2 Likes

Its just that i am somehow affiliated by coincidence. I would still write this thread even if i am not in YN.
Sigh pie

SEA … i wish merge never happen.

My 2 cents: something similar (in terms of blessed shards obtained by exploiting game bugs) happened with tamer event.

At the time I was lurking the forums, but as far as I know they only patched the bug(an orb resetting when put into storage) while bans were not issued:

Lack of action, lack of GMs in game, bland punishments (perma bans mostly turn into 30 day bans) only push people to the “dark side”, seeing that, in the worst case scenario, you can get banned for 30 days, in the best case you get a slap.

Inconsistency seems to be related to the player’s investment, aka the more he spends, the less likely he would get banned.

Bear in mind that I’m happy and all if they banned those exploiters (altho some were saved, at least on Fedimian), but the overall situation is still pure manure.

They need to merge all servers in one

2 Likes

One giant lagging blob :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Then all the BR vs SEA jajajajajaj sonic bots