Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse as of June 18, 2018

Btw, this post will be spamed by y&n members soon. Staffs should close this topic because almost names in ban list are y&n members.

1 Like

imc wants to see the forum burn, haha!.

for me, let them come, because if imc closes it i bet they would just create a new one and a new one, is better to keep things in one place at least we can unmark-remove the post and we will never hear of it again!.
history have proven that when someone want to complain he will find a way, so is better to keep them here at least ^^

this go’n to be interesting :distinguished:

Get a bed you 2…

Wait chat?_? Oh no I was using the super illegal “find the GM” add-on that change the color of hidden gms…

And I could never find one :frowning: sad cause the addon doesn’t exist…

Like GMs

1 Like

with that said, i wonder if devs add 100x the epicness of gm skills, more people would wanna apply as gm

IMC look at what you have done with your inconsistent punishment for players.
This is horrible.

I have never been a fan of cheating and have been a big time role player in catching cheats in game. Using underhand methods to pursue their personal interest at the expense of other players is often frowned upon
by the player base alike.

Cheats have been used on a big scale throughout the game’s history.

Here are few famous examples:

• Mystical Cube Exploit

Solution:

Written: 7 days to permanent ban
Actual: 29 days ban for players who reopened mystical cube when channel crashed

• Credit Card Fraud for TP

Solution:

IP ban for IP addresses linked to fraud

• Hunting Ground DPK Exploit

Solution:

Dropped items rollback and removed from game.

4-7 day temporary ban for exploit

Here are some cases of exploits down by players and their mini squabbles

Non of these players got perma ban, 30 days ban minimum after investigation with
solid evidence.

Reason: Use of 3rd party applications

UNRESOLVED/UNREASONABLE CASES

Halloween Event with many threads showing video of blinking and immune characters. Event couldnt show name so staff had no way to pinpoint who exploited and who didnt. Had Solid evidence from community but casually ignored.

Many people were unhappy with event and the way it was handled

Outcome: Culprits Walked Free

24/7 Botting and using 3rd party
Outcome: walk free

30 Day temporary ban for use of third party program. No perma ban

Most Famous Culprit to walk free:

i dont want to start on this individual, too many… threads.
Solid evidence with videos and threads but no action taken. Use of 3rd party programs is also observed
but no action taken.

Even fanart is plagued…

Culprits walk free, like nothing happened. Withdrawing an entry after attempting to cheat
Not into art but this shows how cheating is seen as OK by the community…

And now the latest incident to catch my attention:

I dont support cheating and i heard the staff have stepped up efforts to Permanently ban
players exploiting certain functions in game or with the use of 3rd party applications.
I appreciate IMC efforts to step up anti-cheating measures but…

why arent previous exploiters getting the same punishment

or rather why

are first time exploiters handed a permanent ban immediately.

I hope IMC is consistent in treating all players alike. Its a very poisonous and toxic process that
takes a toll on the community.

TLDR;

old cases no perma ban,current cases perma ban.
Either give all 30 days or all perma ban.

Nothing about guild affiliation whatsoever. Lets just talk about IMC’s inconsistency
If you cant grasp my point and keep pointing to my affiliation, i guess you cant even read as well.

2 Likes

You dont understand the the seriousness of the problem. @Ersakoz

Exactly, he dont want understand :3

problem is IMC always treat players differently like this old case:

Both TP costumes can trade, but for player A , GM help him make it tradable:

Then for others with similar problem, they dont help.

Get my point now?

Inconsistency
mâu thuẫn

IMC treat players unfairly.
Someone bought a lot of TPs and they didn’t get banned and IMC also asked them re-name :">

Yes,thank you for listing it out.

We need more examples of IMC being inconsistent. That is the point im trying to bring out. Why are so many botters getting 30 days ban with the use 3rd party programs. Yet this time , people are handed out perma ban.

Was there a change in EULA before IMC firmly took their stance?
No.

and why you didnt mention 777k bug too :open_mouth: it’s not about guild afflilication

1 Like

I think this will serve as an example from IMC to never ever use cheat intentionally.

1 Like

777 bug was later utilized by several other individuals in the server.

I pm’ed staff to fix the bug and pinpoint it to highlander. There were many highlander nobis from various factions as well.

Yes this is a very firm and good stance i have to admit. I hope they will remind stringent in the future days to come.

:+1:

:wink: I guess banned players thought that IMC never ban so they kept using cheat

Yes that’s the vibes everybody got. Cheating is so widely accepted and not regulated that the SEA community think its normal. Once again, thanks for pointing it out

IMC is stepping on ktos as we speak:

so one day john3:16 might vanish too…

Something changed in IMC. We might be expecting to see afk-macros getting perma banned in days to come

Meanwhile see this Telsiai guy:

use of 3rd pary program as well. No action taken

I don’t think so, it’s not the first time that IMC shows their flaccid muscles.
The players caught in this:

were supposedly perma banned, but they were unbanned 1 month later (at least on my server).

Also, regarding the:

they weren’t only botting, but they made two guilds to exploit GVG and gain free TP.
They never got punished for that and someone who was member of the guild was never banned.
Also they were banned/unbanned several times.
(caused major ragequit)

Last, but not least:

people purposely leeching in 300 dungeon: whole server (because is small) has been left at their mercy.
Unless you form parties to do that dungeon, you are bound to meet one of them and you either try to requeue or you are forced to give them a “free ride”.

Similarly, there was guild back then (Revelators) that was reported for the same reason: they used to afk/leech AND their leader used paladin conversion to prevent people from finishing a dungeon run (when you used to lose the entry).
They deleted the thread and did nothing.

1 Like

IMC so inconsistent. facepalm.

Thanks for pointing all those out. Nothing but cover ups of inconsistencies

1 Like

Stop Talking about inconsist
if IMC didnt ban them perma there’s more will do it again
where’s their brain using 3rd program for event ?
how many Bless Shards they got in 1 night ? or even an hour ?
1k ? 2k ?

Read Term of Service before install Tree of Savior :

IMC Games reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.

IMC Games reserves the right to ban any user from the Game without refund or compensation.
IMC Games reserves the right to change the prices of items in the Game, fees or billing methods at any time.