Tree of Savior Forum

[Varena] Very blatant botting to get monster gems

• Server : Varena

• Team Name : Nico23

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 7 June 2017 4:30PM - 5:30PM

• Evidence: (listed below)

• Multiple instances of continually attacking a monster even when the Chronomancer skill: Stop, is used on a monster.

• Erratic movement and behaviour, including unnatural 360 degrees turning of character in the middle of casting the Pyromancer skill: Fireball, continually erratically moving back and forth when path is blocked by Cryomancer skill:Ice Wall, and many other odd and suspicious behaviour.

Additional anecdotal information: I have been observing him for a few weeks and have suspected that he has been using his bot program for a long time now. He bots to acquire rare monster gems to sell for profit on the market. He has been selling many of them for some time now.

The video containing evidence of such actions is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO2ii6Vcs4w

Do let me know if you need further proof. He does this pretty regularly.

4 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

He’s still there right now - EDT 9:22PM @staff

1 Like

sad maybe its you cause I asked you with your guild mate to stop in a nice way and you never response

1 Like

Still doesn’t explain the erratic behavior on the video

1 Like

you eventually close your chat window cause they will see my message eh??? hahahaha shame on you â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  my dpk now destroying my reputation here when you used stop skill and i said this and you didnt response again

sad takomo be like

1 Like

Post screenshots from 5PM EDT first when the video was taken

takomo members are using crash script now hahaha saying that someone is botting cause you can’t bot? hahahaha blooddrunk and you have the same pattern of where you will go in ticen magician last 2 weeks hhahaha sad

in that video I should have teleport if I am a bot like the typical bot used to be lol what a joke, WHy did you close your chat window then? if you are sure that i am a bot?

Lol its not about the chat window. Its about botting lol

yeah a bot that is chatting?

Yep totally a bot… no one in their right mind would face scrape their selves on an icewall… hahaha!

lol this i was chatting that time, why did he close hes chat window?

Everyone in varena knows how takomo works with their dirty tactics sad

Lol. you were “chatting” that time? while face scraping yourself on an icewall? HOW MANY ARMS DO YOU HAVE TO EVEN PULL THAT OFF!!! :fearful: Ok… i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you can somehow chat while still walking erratically but man… 1 min in the video and not a word bubble? come on…

is’t hard to type question mark or dot? while on mouse mode? bubble chat can also hide in chat settings duh…

I don’t know man… as a Cryomancer and as a person who have dealt with bots on DP district 2. Icewall face scraping is a tall tale sign you’re using a bot… But you know what… I wont judge… I’ll let the @staff judge for themselves. Gudluk with your trial.

and btw mouse mode has a bit of bug even if you stop clicking your mouse your character wont stop moving so yeah I can still chat while my character is moving :slight_smile:

Lol. So many excuses. Who says bots cant type? Hmm someone might be guilty here. Let’s see the updates for accounts banned soon. Kek
Edit: Why target the guild name? It has nothing to do with you botting. Sad

Person on the video is definitely botting. The fact that some time later he returned to his PC, noticed that he is being watched and tried to justify the whole situation is just another proof. Guilty.

And at least have balls to admit when you get caught. All that whiny excuses are just pathetic.

1 Like