Tree of Savior Forum

TP Costume become untradable!

Hi guys,

After trade with the person with token, TP Costume become untradable.
As it said here: https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=30, TP Costumes must be tradable in all situations.
Looking for some HELP!
Screenshot:

Has nothing to do with token and everything to do with number of remaining trades. You get a warning and the area above the trade will be shaded explicitly stating that someone does not have the adequate number of trades, so a GM won’t help much here.

Also event tokens don’t give trades. You can see the amount of trades left by hovering the mouse over the buff itself.

1 Like

can you shove it into Leticia’s face though for medals?

2 Likes

No! I cant do anything with it

Can GM at least transfer it from archer to wizard on mine account?

Server: EU Fedimian
Team Name: surfrider

Why no responce from admins? They reads forum?

Because this kind of request should not be done through forums. Have you tried filing report to support?

1 Like

i did it 3 times, 1 answer only, that thay have no option to do that

So why this happened? at guide it says that TP costumes must be tradable in all situations:
https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=30

1 Like

Ive had untradable sissel bracelet and wind runners stuck on a cleric since the 2nd month the game came out

IMC wont do anything about it.

1 Like

Sissel and runner are not TP COSTUME

Plz check the table on link, it must be tradable in all situations!

Did you show that table to the ticket support ?
Tell them that as this table shows, costumes should ALWAYS be tradable, even if there are zero trades left or whatever.
The only thing the forum staff could help you with is asking the ticket staff more info, so you have to stick with the ticket staff and wait for their answer/ask news regularly (like every few days or weekly).

And anyway, to be honest, it’s really stupid that items can get bound to ONE character when the whole game is about shared characters on one account (same team name, shared exp cards from explorations, shared map exploration, shared collections, etc.). They should at least always be tradable through Team Storage imo~

I have 2 tickets with this link to the guide

still no answer

ty for response, glad to see players care!

I have same problem.
A Bridesmaid costume stuck on a male char.

Openned one ticket: Response like “There are nothing we can do for you”.
Openned second ticket asking “Are you sure?”, and “Apologize (…) will pass to proper departament”, still nnothing;
Last tuesday, I meet an GM in Klaipeda, asked him and he said will investigate, still nothing.

Cases like theses, with costume stuck on char inventory will mutiply fast if they do not do anything fast.

GM contacts you after a ticket?

No. In game, after week maintenance GM show up in Klaipeda ([GM] GUAVA), so I talked with him.

I ve got the answer they said that the person didnt have more trade available, thats all that they can do. No help from SUPPORT, no wornds about this table(https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=30) and etc.

Im sad.

Here’s the thing, the cold dark truth. You know those fond memories of helpful and active game masters who’s best interest was their communities and player base? They rarely exist anymore… trust me… meeting a few developers for a couple of games has really opened my eye’s to the whole knew way they moderate their games now. In most cases they will not transfer items over because “you should have read” instead of oh ■■■■ people make mistakes. i’ve done it before and other games and spent like 30$ on a costume take a guess which game? anyways I had accidentally bought it on a wrong character asked them to please transfer it ill even delete the one on this guy if needed but no they want you you go out of your way in order to get it back like legit… call them… press them then maybe? if they get annoyed. They would rather you give up at the automated response level of thing before it goes to anyone past that but that isn’t just a gaming related thing…
I literally went to withdraw money from my bank yesterday and instead of just doing their job and withdrawing my money and just going have a nice day she decides hey why don’t you go use this atm in the corner because you can withdraw more money there. I told her straight to her face maybe I want to talk to a ■■■■■■■ human for once and left when did it become a thing in which people refuse to interact with one another fck all.

also nexon is a share holder. Yeah you will never see that happen haha. Hell you’re lucky they aren’t character bound when you buy.

The table its outdated

For example that part, regular items like consumables wont become untradeable everytime anymore.

Also this message should still appear when an item its about to become untradeable

If it appeared to you then you should have stopped there.