Tree of Savior Forum

Please let me correct my mistake! premium costume untradeable, a catastrophe!

hello, dear staffs i am a collector i hope i can move my costume across team storage, as it is unfair for not giving a chance to redeem my mistake, as i spend alots of money and time to collect the premium costume.

i feel that it is unfair as i had no knowledges about the 7 days event token is with defection!! . T.T i am a human too and i do make mistake please … help , and no one tell me about the 7 days event token before hand…
i got 4 untradeable premium costume TT due to my hoarding nature… it is not that i can’t buy tp token … i just dont know … please~ give me a chance… it is unfair
if possible, please delete my costume and give me a new similar exchangeable costume…

it is okay for the costume to remind unexchangeable but please just delete the cos from my male character and give it to my female character inventory… is all i wish T.T if not i dont want what to do anymore.

i really have no idea about the 7 days event token restriction…
@STAFF_Yuri, @STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_Letitia

everyone desires a chance please
when i purchased a clothes which are not suitable to my size, i am always allow to exchange it.~ in real life

your sincere, loyal customers~

1 Like

I guess you can consider this a lesson. Never assume and read everything. I doubt IMC will help you since a lot of people have made mistakes with trading including myself.

Maybe in the future they’ll release an item that removes trade restriction like karma scissors.

Since you can’t wear the dress as a male would you consider a sex change? :breast_feeding:

1 Like

mostly because Event Token dont give any info about it dont have trades amount, same with the event token buff icon, it gives the same info as premium token, and since it dont have different buff icon then people believes a “event token” its indeed the same as premium token just with short duration

in other words event token its almost the same as TP premium token just without trades, so if player A have Event token and Player B a premium token (TP shop) it just will be like if you were trading to a non token player because player A dont have trades left.

its sad that at this point players have to ask “are you event token user? or premium token?” because just for that items become untradeables.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/490011

in my humble opinion: event token should have different icon buff and should say that any trade you do will be untradeable because it dont have any trades amount

1 Like

learn to read ;D
20/20

I don’t want to burst your hope bubble but I suggest you to leave your costume sitting there until they consider making bound costumes team storageable, if they ever consider it. They won’t make you an exception.

1 Like

This is rage inducing. The n a z i trading restrictions in this game are gonna make everyone who spends real money quit

1 Like

i believe in imc will give a fair judgement of making all untradeable premium costume to be team tradeable… if not i will not support imc any further with cash~! hate to get imced(fked)… and i dont see why cash players will support imc to get imced in the end~

i did read carefully , the 7 days token state that allow team storage movement…
but i made the wrong assumption of able to move traded items across team storage. wtf?? how the fck i know trade counts while i always use market… and cash to buy stufts…

You better reconsider your stand if that is the case :smirk: ToS is about constantly getting IMC’d. Tough life.

lol, yes indeed. it is like real life, once u are born u get fk up by life haiz.
still believe in imc will make a great judgement and hope they don’t disappoint all those cash players

It is common knowledge that free tokens doesn’t add to your current trade counts. Perhaps you should listen to what veterans have advised you. Your guarded nature has resulted in this , and I hope you learnt your lesson.

Don’t expect to be spoonfed by IMC , and you aren’t the only one who have faced this issue.

Side note , learn to listen , read and lower your paranoid guarded nature which is resulting in mistakes as such. Please don’t blame any coustume seller for “scamming” you like how you advertise in your shouts. Veterans “scamming” . Now I see what you mean by “scam” ( I still can’t comprehend why, which xxxx scammed you ?)

IMG_2313

Giving advice isn’t arrogant , it’s just so one doesnt go through the same mistakes we did . Everybody Long into this game have a blunder so bad that it hurts to share it . So please , learn to listen !:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

do i know u?

those who hold personal grudges are disgusting. well, i am not that stupid to listen to greedy players like u. please, i dont know who the hell are u! got a problem?
don’t trust stranger ~ a great advice from me!!.. what good if u told me after the problem occured??

i aint talking about u, did u scam people? are u the bad guy? i just said those veteran players who scam people!
so u are admitting that u scam people, well good for u . no one counts the good or bad things u do ~ dont worry

time to grow some tits and cut off ur wang

1 Like

I didn’t mention anything about me scamming etc and I absolutely do not partake in such ill and vice activities . I was just a curious by stander that noticed your anti-veteran shouts on a daily basis which kinda perked my curiousity.

just learn to cross reference around from a few players and you would know who is giving false info

Cheers And have a great day

IMC: SUBMIT TICKET AND I WOULD HELP YOU

IMC WHEN REPLY YOUR TICKET: HEY DUDE, ITS YOUR F**KING SILLY MISTAKE, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST.

Don’t think IMC would help you because my issue(link below) is not my own problem and still get IMCED!
Wanna see some example? Refer to link below :slight_smile: Enjoy

1 Like

Its called reading item descriptions and not embarassing themselves among other people who can read basics of basics

so u are bringing your gangs to this forum now? or your 1000 bots fake forum id just to show off? or your bots accounts in server to defaming someone…

Sorry I don’t have an army and I don’t have the time and resources to entertain myself via such means. As mentioned earlier I am a bystander from before Abd I am only here to drop a little note only to be trampled And stomped by you . I am outta here and I see no point in helping out a player who refuse any help. Guess it’s mutual

Thank you and have a great day.
commits soduku

soduku is a board games bro, lol
seppuku … an honor way to die …

And someone just popped a rage pill out of embarrassment

i learnt rage , and i just pop a patience and conviction pill out of the rage !!