Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=814

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

12 Likes

Did you also delete their loot from mystic cube? 7 days is nothing.

12 Likes

Thank you for dealing with the exploiters. @eralp96 did ask a good question, will the loot gained be removed?

it had better be removed smh, some people stockpiled over 50

did that also work on tp stuff cause there was like 20-30 tokens on market for 1m+ lol and they all disapeared pretty fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Just ban them all permanently to be safe. Just kidding…or not?

1 Like

Ban all these bunch of tryhards, they won’t be missed.

2 Likes

IMC will miss those wallet warriors tho. :joy:

2 Likes

prolly not even perma ban so they will be back

Ban list in the morning?

is this gonna be one of those times where if you exploited and got banned but ask a gm to unban you then they do?

1 Like

IMC always doing wrong things!

I took ban for opening the box of practonium three or four times, thinking i had bugged for innumerable diconnects and rollbacks???
IT´S CRAZY!

There are a lot of players that truly abused of the game, duplicating items, silver and abusing free DLCs… I will not even quote the bots and gold sellers that spend months in the same place with the players reporting and that you do not do anything!

I’m sorry, but one week ban for nothing, is ridiculous!

5 Likes

list all the people that you have banned, inorder to set an example

1 Like

All the exploit materials will be taken from them. Without exceptions.

32 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri i got banned for no reasons i put in an ticket. I didnt use any of the exploit. Can u check the ticket?

where’s the list of banned players?

1 Like

The worst is this, they were not banned!

@STAFF_Yuri
Same here… I got banned for no reason too, I’ve submitted a ticket. Don’t know why I was lumped in when all these people were crashing while I was in town.

So exactly how do you know whose exploited and what they made? Would love to know here.

4 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for taking care of everything.

1 Like