Tree of Savior Forum

I've been disconnected and can not log in anymore

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

same here, jesus, i just wanna play

1 Like

How many bracelets? I want numbers!

3 Likes

I lost 5 Fortune Cookie, thanks for warning .-.

same here, this level of incompetence is too damn high

im not farmed bb :confused:

They dont EVEN tell the time we cant play, OMG GENIUS IMC.

i don’t have a single battle bracelet/purine/what so ever and i can’t play since yesterday :frowning:

at least the ammount of freebies will go up

2 Likes

Lol, I got that when I was using multiply tokens in a dungeon.

So much for a compensation…

3 Likes

Funny fact:

IMC incompetence = Our Fault ???

4 Likes

Same here, but i was able to login after the mant. I obtained 5 cubes with the bug, and neither trade or sell the items, i don’t have any bb’s

EDIT: It seems a lot of people that didn’t exploit the bug is also this supposed ban. Please @STAFF_Yuri can u check this out?

IMC is baiting us?

2 Likes

Plz, the first one who solve this problem … post here :smiley:
Thanks a lot

By homepage do they mean the play with steam button on their website?

+1, no gems /bbs or anything on my acc.

I’m not even high enough level on any character to do the hunting grounds and I don’t believe I have any items that would be considered high DPK. I had to look up on the forums what DPK even was yestersday.

1 Like

I’ve tried this and doesn’t work. They probably banned our accounts by error. :frowning:

http://imgur.com/gallery/qhd4R

Additional Items Seized and Accounts Temporarily Suspended For Investigation

By STAFF_Ines

Jun 3rd, 2017

Greetings, Saviors.

We would like to announce that the investigation and processing of all accounts involved in the recent DPK errors is ongoing.

We have also applied restrictions to accounts found in the possession of additional irregular DPK items that were not removed during the first round of maintenance. We will continue to investigate those accounts and retrieve any items deemed necessary.

Our apologies once again for the inconvenience.

O.o

Probaly its just a wrong msg show, the right thing is something like “Your account is suspicious and we are incompetent, cant even show the proper message”

1 Like