Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers

This is not an official announcement. The FAQ covering everything on this post and other important issues will be updated the next business day.

Previously, I answered inquiries regarding whether or not you can receive the FP items on a “EU server” by stating the following:

• The FP is tied to the NA server so you won’t be able to receive it on the EU server.

I have received word that the FP is not tied to the NA server. You are more than welcome to keep the FP benefits in your in-game mailbox until you find a suitable server to settle in. :slight_smile:

Transfer of characters and items between servers is unavailable at the moment and is a feature undergoing debate, and somehow that led me to believe the FP can’t be redeemed on a “EU server.” This is my mistake, and I’d like to take this moment to apologize for the confusion it caused.

I didn’t want to mislead you to purchasing the FP solely based on the fact that there is a “possibility” of a EU server opening. Even so, my discretion had a fallacy and I should have covered it more thoroughly.

That being said, please keep in mind at all times that nothing should be assumed until announced. Anything can happen; internal decisions can be revoked at the last minute before making their way to you, even.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when everything is “undecided” and “TBA.” I personally apologize on behalf of IMC for any lack of information, but please understand that we cannot provide sure answers on what’s to come or not to come until they’re actually decided.

I repeat, do not assume anything until directly announced by IMC. Please take a step back and try to remain neutral.

I tried to include everything to prevent further confusion, but if I missed something, please let me know and I’ll update this thread accordingly.

Other unclear issues such as 1:1 trading (especially the questionable description of Tokens on the announcement) and being gifted the same DLC pack after you’ve already bought one will be addressed the next business day.

66 Likes

Guess i should request a refund until there are more announcements about west coast/sea server.
300ms ping = impossible pvp/guild war.

12 Likes

I’m hoping for a free/paid character transfer when other servers like EU opens.

11 Likes

Way to go Julie.

Btw, i would like to take this moment to say that you’re doing such a good job on the forums on the past few days, thank you for that.

25 Likes

Dunno what is the big deal with an “EU Server”.
I have 135ms from germany - which is enough for PvE - and i never had any connection caused lag in the ICBT.

5 Likes

First, I would like to thank you for this clarification. If you made a mistake it’s fine, because humans make mistakes, but not all of them admit it. Also, if this is really a big change for some players, they still can refund it (although I wouldn’t recommend doing so, for the value on those packs).

With all that said, and this “Transfer of characters and items between servers is unavailable at the moment and is an undecided feature”, does this means that, if something changes for the EU server, it would apply to br server too, as being managed by IMC? Or this is a valid possibility only for EU, with others already decided?

Just want to know if the BR thing is set on stone or subject to discussion. (or SA server, as other players asked this too)

Thank you

4 Likes

The “big deal” is explained in detail here:

It’s not simply about ping (which I agree is fine, as I get 110ms from France).

1 Like

Even if this topic is no relate anything with me at all, I’m very appreciate your hard work Julie-san.

Keep up the good work! :persevere:

8 Likes

@Staff_Julie
Thanks for the update Julie, good job! Any plans to release a statement on players’ concerns regarding server opening date?

Thank you for your understanding, @DanielS.

As for your question, in theory, any changes made in one region should not hold relevance to servers in other regions.

Just like any other features, this is subject to change depending on various factors as we continue to provide our services.

4 Likes

I’d like to withhold my statement on the opening date. I previously answered that it is not planned, but I request your patience until we update the FAQ on the next business day.

Things have been constantly changing since I joined the team. This is definitely not good for anybody’s health. :weary:

16 Likes

Just hang in there!
I am sure things will stop changing, and the forum chaos will die down, once the game actually launches. :sunny:

2 Likes

you have no idea how racist that sounds lol. what is this the 1930/40’s?

4 Likes

I like this girl.

20char

1 Like

Racist? I don’t think so because they want it.

Ah sorry, just to clarify I meant the opening of the founder’s server, but thanks for reply :smiley: Cheer up Julie, there are people out there that appreciate what you guys do =)

1 Like

May I ask if I play on the first server and still be able to redeem the founder’s pack on another server IF I did not retrieve on the first server I played?
an official answer would be very helpful, sorry

As long as you don’t retrieve your founder bonuses from the ingame mail, it will not be bound to any server.

oh wonderful thanks both of you :<