Tree of Savior Forum

There won't be any EU Founder Servers

Wait, lemme find the real reply from Staff.
That guy is just messing it up

There you go.
20charforsurvive

Another one.
20 charaosfjiasgh

Those 2 are enough for you?

There’s also someone else who got the same answer.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn
Confirm this one again.
You guys really need to make a FAQ topic for those questions.
People are being paranoia and don’t know who to trust.

Everyone keeps saying 200+ping for east coast from EU. Where are you from by the way?. I have a friend in Netherlands and he never hit above 140-160ping in Albion, or any games we have played since we usually play east coast, since we have a friend on the west coast and playing between EU or NA West is ■■■■ if we choose one of those.
Generally im 120-150ping from East coast to EU servers and im further inland.

2 Likes

Guys, you should be aware that there are no absolute infos from IMC regarding a possible EU server. Don’t you know the saying, if you don’t have anything good to say, simply say nothing?

Being vague is always the best solution. Saying there wouldnt be any EU servers anytime soon openly on a big post would cause a drop in sales. And promising something they’re not sure of, just leading people to get their hopes up would lead into way more trouble.

IMC is fully aware of the possible drop in sales without having an EU server, but investing into this MUST be worth the effort. Don’t you think they got their hands full risking a lot with releasing the intserver already?

Just wait a bit. But don’t get sad when it’s not IMC publishing a EuToS version in the end. It’s all a matter of money after all.

I have 250 from Moscow, while only 70 to EU.

So I obviously need EU server to play comfortably.
Eastern Europe is the same.

Not sure about western though, but I saw 180-200 ping screenshot from those guys.

That’s the problem.

They tricking customers by hiding the information about EU servers from customers.

They stated that EU server is being discussed so many people think that they discuss how to implement it.

But they might not even implement it in the end.

I’m not sure how hard to do it, but at least they could reserve server for EU in NA and then transfer it’s data to newly opened EU server. It’d solve most of the problems.

Me and my friend had about 60-100 ping in CBT1 and CBT2. Don’t reply, just a notice that not all Eastern Europe is the same.

That’s not true neither possible.

Stop playing white knight…now. Honestly, I’m getting fed with the “let’s defend IMC whatever happens”.

Really, I even apologized once, because I was complaining about prices…ok, be it, I was wrong.

However, if you just do not stop defending this inprofessional guys, when it comes to communication, annoucements and so on…

All they have to do is grow a backbone and visit the forum and say:
Option 1: Hello guys! We didn’t pm this!
Option 2: Hello guys! We don’t know yet, but it’s possible that we will have EU servers!
Option 3: Hello guys! Haha, no EU servers, thanks for the money!

Whatever, but say something, because as costumers, we deserve freakin’ respect. Because at the moment when I purchased 5 packs, I became a costumer.

Stop being a blindfolded fanboy/fangirl, it’s annoying as hell. Yes, we have to point out mistakes, problems and never shut up about it… Mostly because this is something which has to be taken seriously, cause this is scam if they mislead the community saying that founder packs can be obtained on any server, and now only on NA.

Trust me, this will cost a lot.

3 Likes

Heh. Being internal discussed just means they talking about that with the higher ups. Nothing more, nothing less. These talks could last a while.

You can be sure that there will be a server for eu as soon as it’s proven a company can actually make profit with it. And to actually get that information, they need the data from the international version.

Don’t tell me you’re all so lost in hope and expectation that you’re overlooking how these things are working? Right now IMC is just trying to minimize the damage by not saying more than necessary.

Are you judging the company now for actually acting for their own benefit?

1 Like

It depends what they say and how they say it. If they say “hey, there’s a high possibility that we’re going to launch EU servers in the future, and when we do we’ll offer you to transfer your characters/account there, please be patient” I can’t imagine people being too pissed off. If they say “we will most likely have EU servers in the future, but you’ll have to start from scratch” they should most likely just scrap the idea, because it’s like 99% doomed to fail. If they say “we don’t know” they already scared away a ton of people, so again, they should probably not bother.

Being vague will lose them money, 100% guaranteed. But as you said, so might opening an EU server. I personally don’t know how many EU players are interested in the game to begin with (though judging from all the threads popping up it seems we’re more than a few), but it’s a tough decision for IMC, and honestly they don’t have time to wait until after the launch to tell us. If they don’t tell us before 29th March, they will lose out on a lot of EU customers, if they open an EU server, they might lose money because it’s not profitable.

If there is no EU server, i won’t buy exclusive access !

1 Like

I don’t really care you believe or not. People like you, that calling somebody lier, because they just don’t like what was said… Yea, these people deserves bad ping.

It’s the weekend.

They won’t announce anything until Monday.

Just a thought.

Official words

I’m going to close this thread to prevent further spread of incorrect information.

Please refer to this thread for clarification: [Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers