Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers

Im sorry for you Julie, your work is very complex
but I think you can understand the fact that those who " Like me " has paid a higher amount than All Others for the euro conversion, is tired of being treated by your company as it did not exist , so I will ask for steam refund and propose to do the same thing to all people interested in the game

The first server you log into is the one that gets the GM message, correct?
So the only way to “not bind it to a server”, is to never log into a server and therefore not actually play the game?

The mail will appear everywhere (regardless of server choice). As long as you don’t retrieve its content, nothing will be bound to anything.

3 Likes

@Staff_Julie Did the staff ever consider a character transfer to an EU sever if one gets opened? If IMC promises that this will be possible it would be the easiest and best solution for this whole FP character/world bound problem.

Check the moderator tab, you can easily find official responses.

How the heck does IMC treat European players as non-existent/irrelevant when there are internal debate(s) about the possibility of opening a server for you guys?
FFS, you can play the game next month without spending anything. And yes, you can go ahead and refund, at least 1 less crybaby in the game.

3 Likes

Well yes u can. Because i accidentally purchased all 3 packages. Then i bought packge 3 as a gift and it went through… :wink:

Now this is why you never-ever answer an unclarified question. Just get a copy-paste message for everyone and add some personal stuff, so the questioner wont pull out his/her hair because of the robot answer.

To me, all of these “we don’t know”, “undecided” things before lanuch just telling me one thing: You guys are learning and you guys are new to this.

Now, it’s not like a bad thing that you are learning during the process, and you guys are very lucky, that this game is a “subculture” game, cause else, you would be already burried.

Meh, anyway, you wrote some nice post here during your days off, I give you that, and I understand that you are not professonals, yet. But, when you put a price on a service you will have to do your best.

Therefore: Do not generate problems in the community, we already have problems.

1 Like

we have to consider that she got there during a storm, new to the team, and as far as I know she is alone most of the time.This is a weekend, the first one after all those changes and the game starting to be sold.

The community is burning.

I hope EU players don’t buy this FP.

I don’t want pay Illuminati and the center of this world for play with bad conditions. IMC thanks so mutch…

Ah, now I see. Thank you, I misunderstood the concept of the mailbox system in TOS. I’m going to revoke my incorrect replies and update the thread post accordingly. :slight_smile:

@Daenerys, @LittleTako Forgive me, I was mistaken about that. You don’t have to worry as the mailbox containing the FP rewards is universal across servers. You may choose not to receive the items and they’ll still be available for you to redeem on another server.

@Athem Your advice is well appreciated and heeded. I’m going to try to learn the do’s and don’t’s of this field as quickly as I can. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Julie, that certainly clarifies things :smiley:

Thank you for this level of clarification. Is it much appreciated, and helps alleviate concerns people have had.

Значит я могу купить Фундер Паск за 49$, начать играть с 29 марта, а все предметы (пет, ТП, ВИП) использовать уже на Евро сервере, когда его откроют?!

So I can buy Funder Pask for $ 49, start to play from 29 March, and all items (pet, TP, VIP) already used on the Euro server when it open ?!

@Staff_Julie

The problem is, that many Players from EU cant rly play on NA Server because they got a Ping like 250+. Im not saying i wont try ToS out but right now my plans to buy a FP are gone. I dont want to pay 49$ just to see that i can’t rly play.
I hope you have success with this desicion but dont say it is “International” if many Players (not just EU) cant play because of high Ping. This is not International, this is just an NA Release.

You may keep the Founder’s Pack items in your mailbox and retrieve them on a EU server, if a EU server opens.

I hope that’s clear enough, please let me know if it isn’t! I need to make sure everyone understands current circumstances.

12 Likes

Все понятно. Просто хочется быть уверенным на 100%, что предметы из Фундер Пака не пропадут зря при переходе на Евро сервер =))

All clear. Just want to be sure 100% that of the Funder Pak items are not wasted in the transition to the Euro server =))

I think it is fairly clear.

An EU server is still undecided. An announcement will be made once a decision is made on that.

Currently, if you have intentions of playing on an EU server, you can purchase a FP and simply not receive the rewards from the GM message in-game.

What about SEA or Oceanic server?

1 Like

Same as EU servers, all other servers (SEA/Oceanic/West Coast) are subject to internal discussion. If we do decide to open these servers, you’ll hear from us first thing. :slight_smile:

9 Likes