Tree of Savior Forum

*** Swordsman Classes Need to be Fixed *** [IMC, are you looking at this?]

We do, really. Who would play only 1 char?

Also I will say it again, in very simple term.

We want to play SWORD man, not SHIELD man, alright? There’s a fine difference between the 2.

2 Likes

Should we ask imc to change the class title from swordman to shieldman? It suits how the class works atm hahaha

Your statements lack concrete arguments so we cannot support your ideas. You say swordsmen are for tanking and say we arent assassins, what do you call the shinobi class then? You also failed to explain why Doppel should be tanks when they clearly give up def for damage. In a sense, the class was meant to dish out tons of damage and recieve tons of damage. NOT a tank. You fail to give arguments to support your claims and just argue like a baby, forcing your beliefs on those you deem to be below you as they cannot accept your childish claims.

He seems to lack brain power to understand that much. He can only correlate 1 class with 1 role lol.

Just because you have ego problems blocking your ability to pay attention doesn’t mean the facts weren’t right in front of you all along.

I have given arguments. The only argument you can give is that due to our high life we are all tanks (Something common for melee classes. Heck even assassins have higher hp than wizards and still do dps). You failed to address the purpose of all the other classes present in the swordsman tree. You have no explanation thus you escape.

Wow, you called everyone that supported the claim that swordsmen should be buffed stupid and pretended to know better. How ironic it is that you state these words. For the sake of an intellectual discussion I gave you concrete examples and you resort to trolling.

you have ego problems blocking your ability to pay attention doesn’t mean the facts weren’t right in front of you all along.

It seems these words describe you well. You may want to use these on yourself.

And the only argument you can give is

That the best you got? Trolling after putting others down now that you are beat?

sad. very sad. not even troll worthy. :frowning:

If I cannot teach stupid people then I will learn to co-exist with you instead. Rather you accept help when its right in front of you or smash your face into the keyboard and complain broken keyboard repeatedly it makes no difference to me.

Those that lack knowledge are also the ones that lack awareness on their short comings. They also tend to see themselves above others. In your case, being above all others that argue with you here in this forum. Amazing how you could not even give a single valid point to me and resort to escape. Sad.

1 Like

The whole thread disagrees with you. Even kTOS patch notes disagree with you.

1 Like

He lost in the moment he decided to put trump meme here as a response for your arguments. I’d tell you to stop bothering with him but sadly he will continue his bs.

I have already played one MMO where one of classes was marked as “you are supposed to lure mobs only, you cant build damage because you are not designed to do it” by community - and devs never changed that. I didnt change class by that time because i liked playing as i wanted to. Thankfully i had group of friends who didnt care about meta and let me join anytime i wanted for group activities.

I dont want to be a victim of meta calls by other classes once again, who see only with me a swash and nothing more. I strongly support all those Swordsmans who are struggling because of being marked as punchboys, no matter what their build is.

@Abel_Orihara, do us a favor and leave this thread if you cannot provide anything that makes sense, because so far you are trying to enforce a role on us while… I dont feel like retyping everything that previous users wrote, scroll up those 300+ messages and you will find answers. Unless you are closed-minded.

1 Like

See its obvious you aren’t looking for help or improvement just pushing nails into your coffin. No facts, no proof, no experience. Nothing but “Everyone that failed at their role agrees with me” garbage that is serving as nothing but blanket statements.

You are just making lies now. Not only to me but to yourself but read the thread. Plenty of current swordsmen have explained to you how to play even as the noob you are with no difficulty at all. But everyone’s attention to you has expired because you are ceaselessly stupid to obvious avail.

With your ending being a push & push & push then repeat, repeat, repeat. And while you continue breaking your keyboard not taking in any of the knowledge bestowed upon you the rest of us have gotten ill of your plague and left.

To name a few. You, my friend, are the only one blind here. Burn.

Side note: Still no counter argument and only insults. Sad.

4 Likes

Jack’s getting hammered downnnnn!!!

aaaandddd im still eating salty popcorns here hahaha

That trump troll meme lol

The sad part is trump still get more supporters than him

1 Like

Boy, you are trying to force your view on the Swordsman class as the absolute truth and saying that everyone who doesn’t feel like playing a tank is wrong. Get real, if you don’t agree with the idea of dealing DPS as a melee (mainly the reason for the 2H weapons classes to exist) you don’t need to argument with anyone here at all.
Show me one phrase said by an actual developer in which he says Swordsmen are meant to only tank, preferably with him explaining why they did make so many offensive circles for the class then.
It’s your opinion, and by the looks of the thread and how everyone is reacting to you, it’s not the majority’s opinion, almost no one here agrees with anything you say.

1 Like