Tree of Savior Forum

Put your clever FAKE hidden classes in here

They are working on it…think it was pied paper or appraiser…not quite sure… I still want to fling poop at ppl though as an archer main

the Fashionista

requires c1 in 7 diff classes for 7 costumes and then purchase of at least 3 more diff costumes to unlock

also check out

maybe it will be hackapell

LUCHADOORRRRRR

where are the magic bladers

3 Likes

Deva - Cleric
Requirement: Sadhu c2
role: offensive supporter

Skills:

Spiritual bonding:
summon a spirit flag that increases all stats by 5 per skill level

Vicious Spirits:
summon a tiger spirit that leaps forward damaging eneimes (2 overheat)

Boon of ghosts
you and your party member’s next attack will fear enemy and increase damage by 30% for 10 seconds

Paranormal activity
you and your party members turn into ghosts for 1.5 second(s) per skill level
while in ghost form you can attack enemies but can not be aggroed, in pvp you will be untargeted and can not be targeted (but can be hit by aoes)
the sadhu can cast possession to possess a enemy to control it while in this state (like telepathy, not shape shift)

idk, sadhu is a paranormal class, and so is deva

1 Like

ahahaha i c wut u did there gumball

The Dark Pardoner
description: can only open shop in the town dankest corner
and sell the best adult in-game service.
Grants all sort of buff Sta boost and exp bonus gain! but sometime gives you negative buff like poison and crabs

The Famous Celebrity
Description: power is solely base on the amount of likes received. Receive 90% discount from all shop and the ability to spam annoying announcement.

feel free to add more description on those classes!!

These already exist from rank 6+/-

^ Look at the 99% go!

1 Like

Apollo - Cleric Hidden Class - Dps / Support

Requirement: Atleast Oracle C1 & Quest chain where you get the Fletcher Master and Oracle Master to date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :heart:
-Able to use 2-Handed Bow
-Fires holy-element magic arrows
-Autoattacks are magic-property arrows
-Has a cool lyre

Skills:
-Heal Shot - 3 Overheat, 30sec cooldown
Instant. Able to target only your party members (but not you), heals 10% Hp + Int + Dex

-Sunbathe - 0 Overheat, 60sec cooldown
AoE Reticle Charge Skill. Fires a volley of magic arrows into the sky. Hits anything inside. Charging increases AoE duration.
AoE lasts 12sec + 2s per level.

-Ballad - Buff Skill, 90sec cooldown
Channeling Buff. Plays a song on the lyre. Increases attack power by +2% each 2 seconds. Whenever you stop playing, enemies nearby are silenced. Lasts 62sec + 2s per level, 10sec + 2s song duration seconds eveey 2 levels.

-Stigma Shot - Debuff Skill, 15sec cooldown
Instant. Hits single target, does no damage. Inflicts slow, decay, and burn debuffs. Debuffs last 10sec, slow/burn debuff strength increases per level.

1 Like

Moonlight Sculptor

Requirement : Dievdirbys c3 (just like in the manhwa)
Skills ? read the manhwa for details.
http://mangapark.me/manga/the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor

Hidden class R1: Thief

we already have rouge, have u considered rolling one?

i might as well put it in here

the white knight
but it would be in cleric tree and have 3 taunt skills and more dps than a swordsman because %@#! swordsmen loool

also the cock

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/hidden-class-cock-images-leaked?source_topic_id=278836

Here’s some leaked information about the upcomming mimic class:

[Haunt]
Causes nearby enemies to enter a panic state for 8 seconds. While panicked, enemies move inaccurately and has a 25% chance of casting the wrong ability.

[Scatter treasure]
Drop a random amount of 100-5000 silver on the ground. Enemies within the area will be inclined to pick the silver up, effectively grouping them together.

[Devour]
Eat the the target enemy. You regain health equal to the 100% + (25%*lvl) of the target enemy health over 20 seconds. Can only be used on medium or small monsters.

[Blot]
Enemies in the target area take damage over time while having their movement heavily reduced for 6 seconds. Level 3 debuff.

[Lick]
Lick the target, causing it to get aroused. Targets accuracy is halved for 20 seconds.

Here’s the mimic class in action:

2 Likes

Available for every base class, consists of 2 passives:

• increases amount of monsters you can lure by 1, max level 10
  • increases the monster’s aggro range before reset by 20%, max level 5

Hate this stupid limitation.

i dunno what to think of…herp derp

It’s Passive includes affecting your other classes effectively transforming it to 8 star Keyboard Warrior at the end of the mission.

It’s totally legit, I promise.

1 Like

Hidden Class

Entrepreneur

requirement : trump costume

merchant class

hidden Class

Artist

that way if i went a full CON build

i could be a CON artist

1 Like

Farmer class.
Just by standing in the channel, you can receive all monster drops every 5 seconds.
No attack needed, no sp cost.

auto quest completion attribute can be bought too.
Just stand in the field, wait 10 minutes and all quest rewards will be given to you.

Hail Tree of Farmers.