Tree of Savior Forum

Missile Hole Discussion Compilation

The purpose of this single-post topic is to have a central place with almost all discussions on Missile Hole on PvP and how it is seen by players at the moment of creation of this topic. Which we can see, the majority of them agrees on: Missile Hole renders Archers useless on PvP and this needs to be addressed.

I hope this is useful for staffs to know population’s point of view, since some Archers doesn’t even plays PvP anymore or simply gave up on an important aspect of the game because of this skill. @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri

Some posts made me search the forum for old discussions on Missile Hole and I thought it was a nice thing to bring them up again since there are useful information and points of view:

4 Likes

Woah, I do understand that you might want to bring attention to find a solution for something that you and many others deem as unbalanced. That’s ok.

But, you’ve turned into an anti-missile hole zealot. Go get some -beverage of choice- and chill for a while.

3 Likes

No, the purpose of this thread is just to have a central place that compiles all discussions on Missile Hole from a lot of different people, since some thinks it’s only me. That’s it, nothing more.

Do you mind telling me why you’re the OP of two of those post? Heh.
Just don’t let it go out of your hands crusader.

This ^

A separate topic with the contents of the discussion compilation is better than one lost in posts which gets pushed down by trolls, which happens unfortunately, that’s why I opened one with the compilation being a single point which contains almost all discussions where I didn’t plan on answering/discussing here, unless I needed to or someone called me for whatever reason.

The purpose of this thread is to gain attention for yourself.

Really, go to

We dont need another thread for this.

huehue

4 Likes

TBH Aus deserves a higher priority in case skills are to be tweaked, if ever

1 Like

It does not. Aus have counters, Missile Hole not. Please refer to the threads linked on the first post for proper discussions, thanks.

Are you referring to gohei? Coz I’m pretty much sure it does dispel MH as well

It does not. You can confirm with any Miko /

Please refer to the threads linked on the first post for proper discussions and detailed info, thanks.

Broadhead Arrow and posion and physical attacks and CC. magic damage also counters missile hole. Seems like a lot to me.

1 Like

Doing damage without Missile Attacks doesn’t counter as countering something that blocks Missile Attacks, the point of Missile Hole being unbalanced is against Missile Attacks, which almost all the archer’s class tree is based on.

Broadhead Arrow and Poison = status ailment. Works, viable if Missile Hole is nerfed to 30s duration or less.

Melee Physical Attack = unrelated.

CC = Still does not counter. Being CC’ed and Missile Hole immunity are different things. Again, viable if Missile Hole duration is nerfed to 30s duration or less.

Magic Damage = No archer have magic damage, unrelated.

None of the said things effectively counters the effect of Missile Hole.

Again, please refer to the threads linked on the first post for proper discussions and detailed info, thanks.

oh yah, since it’s a rank 3 buff, i get it now

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs?q=missile

when people are against your opinion they are trolls…
I see, so that’s the new definition of trolls huh? xD

5 Likes

I’m totally in favor of people having different opinions. Open to discuss anything as long you respect the thread and follow the linked ones which each discussion takes place. Open to discuss any real argument/point which isn’t a troll/hue post. Thanks.

reality - MH needed rework, same as 90% of other skills ingame

reality - MH needed rework, any changes is better than its current state, same as 90% of the other skills in the game

reality - MH needed rework, but as 90% of the other skills needed rework too, everyone need to wait for their turn.

reality - MH needed rework. This is obvious as f. Lunnarrabbit captain obvious for telling that. Fire is hot n Water is wet. So. Much. Seriousness.

reality - MH needed rework. But as if our suggestion have any effect on IMC. Look at Corsair JR n Pistol Shot. They totally ignored our suggestion and make it a new skill now. Who would have guessed?

tldr: bait trap

1 Like

Gonna bump this so nobody posts in the daily missile hole bait thread. :relieved:

2 Likes

Single line answer: Other skills in the game doesn’t make a class useless from Rank 1 to 8.
For more discussion, please refer to the topics on the first post, thanks.

1 Like

singleline answer: invite imc dev for a pvp , let them feel their own coding. much better than wall of text “suggestion”

hue?

For further discussions, use the topics listed on the first post, may you please?