Tree of Savior Forum

What the meta for PvP atm?

What are the meta/best builds for PvP atm ?

Thanks.

Kino 3

Sage

Cryo 3

Warlock

Necro/Sorcerer

maybe Pyro after Agni.

1. be sage
  2. nullify an entire base class
  3. ???
  4. profit

reroll and make a cleric

6 Likes

Yeah, I have indeed made a PD (not C2 yet) and I can already tell it’s way stronger than any Wizard stuff. I don’t even have BDS or Agni yet and I do tons of damage (all damage attributes at 80% though, Inci 76).

I really like Wizards and also believe my Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorcerer 2 > Warlock 2 will end up remaining useful after Warlock C3 (since all Warlocks are actualy only Linkers for their parties.

For those who want to go for a Cleric build, just look at Miko, PD 2 and Cleric 2/3 numbers vs. AoE and vs. Single Targets, it’s pretty impressive to be honest. I’m also making a future Cleric 3 > Priest > Pardoner > Miko > PD 2 as my Miko build aside from my Cleric 2 > Bokor 3 > Priest > PD

1 Like

Sage missile hole, blink and micro dimensions makes it a must for pvp. I’m not sure about the rest of the build maybe wiz3>kino3>x>Sage.

Does gravity pole still sucks ?

The best PvP char atm is Cleric2-Diev3-Oracle-Kabba-Inquisitor. Full party strong reflect/immortality/safety zone/auto-mage kill and strong Inq damage skill like Magic Missile from wizard. The only counter to this char is some very good Dragoon2 and some support.
Yes, Psy3 is ok, but in many cases I would say I see people manage to use Raise maybe 1 of 3 rounds. Gravity Pole is still useless. Maybe Chrono3-Psy3 with Slow15+Gravity pole can make some use of it.
BTW I can not say that Sage is so very cool. Maybe for some wiz with 14k hp its ok, but generally - it still does not protect against bleed nor poison(i know about antidote).

what about the stats points of this Inquisitor?

I would say full con or almost full con. Because its most high damage skills are high rank and therefore have high base damage.

1 Like

But the Inquisitor’s skills cannot be blocked or dodged?

The birdies can be blocked, yes. But most of wizards dont have very high con, and birds have still high damage, so you block maybe 2 of 7 and the rest five are 5k damage each, so… Archers and non-cata swordies can not do anything to you because of reflect/safety zone. And your party is often status immune because of oracle. The only danger is Psy wizards which can pull you out of safety zone, but you have 2 damaging skills from Inquisitor and have cd reduction from Diev3.
For now this char is top1 in 5x5 PvP in Fedimian.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the explanation, so the archers and swords with high dex can’t do nothing versus the inquisitor and the inquisitor can’t hit them because of the dodge?

Ah, you mean that stupid Phys build of Inquisitor? No, this one is bad. Im not talking about that God Smash or how is it, hammer skill. He has two PvP skills: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41408 (like magic missile, it is magic, so it can not miss) and https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41404 (birdies, mines from starcraft 2 which immidiately target anyone who uses magic in a big radius around them).
As long a cleric stands in Safety Zone he is immune to any damage(magic, melee, ranged, posion, any) for a certain amount of skills. Thats why they cant deal you high damage. Though, you are not status immune there, and you still get stunned via some skills even if they deal 0 damage.(here Oracle helps)
I also forgot to mention that you can double(or tripple) you hp for a certain time using Kabba Ein Sof skill, and you can have small like anti-magic aura from Oracle also.
So, when a 5x5 round starts, your team is immortal(Diev3 Ausrine for 15 seconds)/status immune and reflects next hit with like crazy damage(7x+some magic damage). So, the enemy team has only to hide from you, since there is almost 0 way to counter it.

2 Likes

And the magic missile skill also burns enemies SP and reduces its Int and SPR. I guess they should somehow nerf this build. You are more tanky than swordie, more def than wiz, pretty good heal, very nice for boss(diev2 for coodown reduction and slow, diev3 for immortality). Diev2 for silence mobs(it means they can not attack/use skills, only can chase you) You have more PvP damage than mage. You/your team is status immune, and your last rank is rank8(1) so, more skills to come. Its hard to say what this class cant do. The only thing this class does not have is, maybe, crowd control.
You can even go to Dina Bee2 and spend there like 10 minutes casting Oracle change to summon like 10m hp mob from Earth Tower that kills all afk chars there :smiley:
The only way to kill it is cata with rush perma stunning(if he does not die from reflect), until Prophecy and Safety Zone runs out. Or maybe Magnetic Force/Flash Cannon if he is not magic immune and does not have Ein Sof.

1 Like

And after writing all of it, I think I’ll be making one class like this. Reroll from Wiz3-Psy2-Necro3(should’ve taken some other than Necro3, though 1 hit with 25k+ damage flesh meteor in PvP with 0 int is quite nice).

Wiz3 / Kino 3 / xx / Sage
Wiz / xx / Kino3 / Chrono3
Wiz / xx / Linker3 / Kino3 (More for GvG, Linker2 would be enough w/o GvG)
Wiz3 / Kino3 / WL2

The rest are just wannabe’s :wink:

sage is overrated as ■■■■, they just run around doing nothing besides from missile hole, im even tired from buttfucking them, so easy… they also can escape some ccs with their blink, but thats it.

1 Like

Completely agree. Sage only helps in some PvE, since mages can no longer do anything usefull against 3k mdef mobs beside Chrono, Link and Missile Hole.

1 Like

So I’m kino 3 and sage and supposed to be fully PvP according to people here. Well, Kino 3 sucks pretty much, I’d go for kino 2 to get magnetic force.
Looks like everybody can break raise now, gravity pole sucks hard, and there are lot of classes now that offers CC immunity, so PP stun won’t affect, neither sleep or telekinesis.

My point if you want a PvP wiz is to go linker 2 and hope to have a scout to share cloaking to each member. Necro 3 is kinda strong aswell, but you can do damage for far away with flesh cannong being necro and also taking warlock class to protect yourself and deal nice damage aswell.
Something being cryo-kino offers CC and Necro-warlock offers damage.

I’d reroll a cleric if you want to own PvP tho.

IMC needs to give the Dark Theurge/Pole of Agony treatment to Inquisitor asap.