Tree of Savior Forum

Token for trades?

hi read some time ago in kr server only token players can do trades its be on international too?? someone know?

1:1 trading is a token only feature yes.

ty too bad…(token can trade? i mean can buy its from pepole on kr ver? if yes i hope we can do its on international to)

Yes, you can buy tokens in the market.

its good ty :slight_smile:

hmm i think about that no trade for free users its can be sucks
i think its be better if IMC do free users can trade one time per day
its sucks Because if my friend need help with money or something
trade one time per day can be very nice and pepole still will buy i token for more trades Because one time per day its some
and one time trade per day its ok if we just need want give something to friend
one time per two days can be nice too i think

can i recommend to IMC somewhere?

and onemore question token pepole can trade with free users? i mean i my friend have token he can trade with me if i no have token?

As of now both player need to be a token user to use 1:1 trade, you don’t need to recommend anything to IMC as it already as been done.

This trading model could change in the future.

1 Like

IMC is aware that people are unhappy with the 1:1 trade restrictions, feel free to voice your concern or propose a new solution in 1 of the many threads that already exist.

I am sure you could probably find more too.

I don’t understand why they couldn’t enable trading ONE ITEM per day…or heck, a week. Or is there some way that I can’t think of for botters/goldsellers to ruin it even if it was that limited?

I don’t like having conversations like this soon:

new player/friend you told to try TOS: “the boss drop gave me a bow and you a staff, can we switch them? xD”
you: “nah, unmfortunatley, you’d have to buy a 20$ token that allows you to trade for 30 days”
friend: “wait really?”
you: “yeah, sorry about that… it’s to prevent bots or something s:”
–2 days later–
friend: “I guess Ill get a Token so we can play like normal people for a month”
you: “wait, my Token just ran out and I don’t plan to use another one for a few weeks orso”
friend: “wait, we both need them? wow”

1 Like

–2 days later–
friend: “Woot! Thanks for trading me that staff, it really helps!”
you: “Np!”
friend: “I need some money for healing pots, can you spare some?”
you: “Uhhh… no, apparently, there is no silver trading to prevent bots”
friend: “What? But we both have tokens…”
you: “Ya… tokens still won’t let you trade silver”
friend: “I thought this was an MMO?”

OMG so token pepole can trade with free users…
too bad
but i be ok with that but no sure about my friends i help them many times in games with give eq and money i think my friends feel bad if i cant to its on TOS xD
but its ok i think we can live with that after all we can buy tokens from market (?)

Ya, tokens can still be bought from the market.

1 Like

No, they can’t. It’s been confirmed that both players need a token in order to trade

1 Like