Tree of Savior Forum

Can you suggest a trading 1:1 system? Here's mine

“Sorry guys for creating another thread, please flag this ■■■■ if there is too many post about this.”

We all know MMORPG is ■■■■ without trading system. Can you suggest a better alternative to this with both benefits on players and IMC?

My 2 cents is…

Allow player trading 1:1 but

• 5-10 items only
  • you cannot trade silver (to counter gold sellers)
  • 1-2 trades quota per day (pay TP if you want to increase)
  • Premium auctions are more acceptable as players have other ways of trading.

This will create insta barter system. While barter system has several flaws, it prevents hyperinflation. This also prevents players to stockpile wealth and force them to buy goods like better types of equipment. With this, players who just want to trade items with their friends or random players will not suffer. Also, it feels more MMORPG to me, old-style trading.

For business-minded players or botters,

Step 1: they can hunt for materials or other rare items --> Step 2: then trade it with equipment or craft items to upgrade an equipment --> Step 3: ??? --> Step 4: then sell it using real currency --> Step: Curry.

Which can really take a while because barter make it hard to do step 2.
There needs to be a ‘double coincidence of wants’ - For barter to occur between two parties, both parties need to have what the other wants.

Screw this solution it is annoying. And ■■■■ this system. all they need to do is remove the restrictions like every other decent mmo.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking the same though, but that’s very unlikely to happen as Korean MMORPGs also have trading restrictions. But i hope they change their mind and just remove the restrictions.

best thing to do is to make everything that matters like gear etc BoP like in WoW. The next thing you notice is silver becomes much less meaningful since you can’t buy gear. Hence less bots.

Well then they need to wake up, because the international server is not intended for the Korean audience and should not be designed for them.

2 Likes

But giving weapons to my friends isn’t possible. :frowning:

Anyway, soulbound gears are also good alternative.

Add this to Personal Achievement:
Trading Unlock:
When your character has partied with the other player for 100+ hours online, killed over 100,000 monsters and had 100+ quests together, you will be able to trade with this player (and all the characters in his/her team) without using a token

the player will be marked as ‘Close Friend’ in your friend list :smiley:

^numbers are made up, just my 2 cents…

1 Like

The thing is, it’s actually hurting the community more by having trade restrictions geared towards bots rather than having it non-restricted.

1 Like