Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion on 1:1 trading

Well, we know imc lock 1:1 trade because of gold seller.

I was play a game name ‘Firefall’ ,Dev of that game also hate goldseller.(alot)

What they do is they make a condition for player to make a 1:1 trade.

The condition is
“You can only trade with the person that you added into your friend list for at least 7 days”

So when you want to trade something to your friend, you have to add him to your friend list and wait for a week to trade with him.

The good thing is after the trade is enable, you can trade all you want with that person.

But it can be very annoying when you want to give item or money to someone that you just met.

What do you think?

4 Likes

so goldseller just need to add X person and w8 some days to make it happen… nothing has changed.

It’s didn’t eliminate gold seller , But it’s make player who want to buy the gold think twice before they do.

You know, If it me, I didn’t want to wait for 7 days to buy something that I can’t even touch it.

If it can happen. It will happen. 7 days wait or not.

I think gold sellers arent problem. I dont understand why people are whining about that. Many games get worse because of trying to disable trade in game goods for real money (d3 at example) and many games are still very very alive even with them (cabal for examble). I was never using offers like that and spam chat from gold sellers annoy me but i dont think that kind of economy destroy something in the game.
SORY FOR BAD ENGRISH, HOPE U UNDESTEND ME. DONT BE SELFISH IGNORANT AND ACCEPT REALITY.

The point of this thread isn’t to complain about goldsellers, but to suggest a way to allow 1:1 trade. Obviously that is not what will stop goldsellers, but someone ready to use illegal ways to get quick virtual money will probably not wait that long.

I don’t know about the 7 days in itself, but otherwise it’s a good alternative IMO. I really want to be able to trade some loot when grinding with friends for example, so any way to enable 1:1 trade without paywall is good for me :innocent:

Disable 1:1 its tarded imo. Seriously in online games it was always BASIC action.