Tree of Savior Forum

HOW TO MAKE +30 ITEMS EASILY : SILUTE, RorschachTeam, GUILD SKYLINE

OWNER OF STAFF +30 ++ WITH SILVER FROM AFK NECRO BOT FARM

RG4M3S

Just verify all logs, trades, market trades, and will get enough evidence of how is easy to make a +30 or more equip without effort. This player is an old necro afk farm bot ( auto hotkey / macro ) getting stronger day by day without properly play the game.

@STAFF_Letitia
@GM_Francis

Help our community to be free of that kind of … players.

Is this all a fear of my Staff?
Already tired of dying and losing in GvG?

Create all this Conspiracy Theory … I could not imagine that I was scaring this much …

Or is it only envy?

Looks like I got a big fan.

I’ll put the link from my Instagram too, now you go there and say that I’m strong because I leave a Necro working out for me, or is it some program I use to work out?
Soon I’ll put more photos for you stalking and invent what I’m doing illegal there as well.
LOL

2 Likes

This is an answer to your cinic comment as you can see, and the truth. All needed is a simple check at logs in your account to IMC easily identify all trades/market trades between your main account and alll your necros bot farmers throught the last year.

@STAFF_Letitia
@GM_Francis

Please take a look at posts, videos, comments, and investigate that char closely. We need a game without players who only RMT and AUTOHOTKEY / MACRO NECRO BOT FARMER to gathering resources abusing illegal stuff and constantly breaking game rules.

Its all there > Trades / Market trades / RMT trades.

Só pode ter sido intencional esse nick, se for criar fake pelo menos crie um nick próprio, já que não tem coragem de fazer o post com a conta original. Já vieram me perguntar se essa conta é minha.
xxx

E o pior de tudo é que deve ser da própria Skyline esse fake, e da mesma pessoa que anda criando todos esses fakes aqui no forum. Pq daqui não é.

Pessoal da Skyline ainda tem cara de pau de ficar dando flag nos meus posts.

Isso aí é random querendo aparecer, nem Rorshach nem Arkantos deviam dar atenção. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It may even be random, but it sure is a big fan …
To have all this work of investigating myself to invent something like this …
I’m almost giving my staff to him, but since he has 0 potential, there’s no way …
Worse than that I have a Regard Horn +21 trans 10 … this one even has potential, but it’s stuck for being [UNTRADABLE] …

Pode até ser random, mas com certeza é um grande fã…
Ter todo esse trabalho de me investigar pra inventar algo assim…
Tô quase dando minha staff pra ele, mas como tá com 0 de potencial, não tem como… rs
Pior que tenho uma Regard Horn +21 trans 10… essa até tem potencial, mas tá presa por ser [UNTRADABLE]…

For sure, is not that hard to see the truth behind all that comments.

@STAFF_Letitia
@GM_Francis

Nojo de quem usa bot…

If your friends are 2 or more necro bots (auto hot key afk farmers ) like the ones caught at scene: [SA] Silute - Lourent and other Necrobots in solitary cells ( RG4M3S, RorschachGAMES ) and they decide help you via market transations like …

… buying your 1000% priced raid portal stones and giving that back to you via 1:1 trades or selling to everyone after constant warnings about your behavior like …

… is better to be carefull. Soon or later, IMC will punish you like should be.

Verify that sometime please …

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia

It is a legit behaviour ?