Bot Valandis Room 3

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : RorschachTeam

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 04:30AM Server time

• Evidence :

Thank you for reporting @Loloz,

We will look into this player activity.

Since when is it forbidden in ToS?
Are you jealous because my char is less stressful than yours?
lol

lol
One more envious …
And this is still a lawyer for CCDC, bringing discussion of Facebook to the Forum … lol
You from Paradaise look like they’re dumber than a door … Since you did not understand I’m going to draw to see if you understand …
Having social life does not mean that you never enter the game … it means that you know how much time you spend in the game and the game is not the most important thing in your life.
I enter the game, to play, to farm, and to have fun … but I do not spend all day online in the game.
Unlike some people who spend all day online … the funny thing is that many of these people spend all day in the city of Orsha talking and showing little clothes and …
Now, as they get silver stopped in Orsha all day I do not know.

while you are living your “social life” you leave the necros in the macro all day, right?
“blablabla I am mister social life and make a lot of dinheiros”

Someone reported your other accounts again.

@Staff @GM_Francis please check the transactions between the accounts: RorschachGAMES , RG4M3S and RorschachTeam, he is using macro to farm and feed the main account.

And here is what means “to have an amazing social life” for RorschachTeam ( SILUTE ):

If your friends are 2 or more necro bots (auto hot key afk farmers ) like the ones caught at scene: [SA] Silute - Lourent and other Necrobots in solitary cells ( RG4M3S, RorschachGAMES ) and they decide help you via market transations like …

… buying your 1000% priced raid portal stones and giving that back to you via 1:1 trades or selling to everyone after constant warnings about your behavior like …

… is better to be carefull. Soon or later, IMC will punish you like should be.

Verify that sometime please …

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia

It is a legit behaviour ?

When the way ahead of you is dirty, better choose a clean and honest path.

Just relax. You are doing that alone. Great one, really.

Im not talking about RL here. This is a game forum, focus please.

That is the big point here, you wasnt there, but your necro farmers keep doing an amazing job with auto hot keys / macro farm.

Nice. When you buy stuffs, tps, you are allowed to break all game rules and be free of charge by the way ? Is that how you think about tos ?

You really should have some mental problem.
You accuse me of being dishonest and you do not want to talk about real life?

I only do honest thing in this game, and you’re just an envy that is envious of me and tries to chase me in several posts for envy of what I got in the game with a lot of work and you never got anything because it does not try, inventing charges against me.

That’s why you have nothing and it’s nobody in the game, or anywhere.

But since you want focus, the focus of this topic is a print you made of when I was phoning and came here to invent that I was AFK with bot.
From where did you draw the conclusion that I was AFK, why did I ignore you? I will continue ignoring you, I owe you no satisfaction. But every time some GM came to talk to me I replied, and they saw every time I was not AFK.
This is the focus of the topic a print that you did when I was working and I probably did not answer … or maybe you did not even say anything to me and just made up your mind that I was with bot just because I play with Necromancer. …
Just so you know I also do UpHill / Salus / DG / HG340 solo with my Necro … is it also with this bot that you invented that I use … kkkkkkkkkkkk