Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute - Bots or afk Farming take advantage of a quest bug in Solitary Cells

• Server : Silute

• Team’s Names : AquiNaoAmigo muladotrafico, kausecan silveredy, necroname, RG4M3S, xXxninjaxXx, focile, ambuBR and more!

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11:25 time for video but this players stay in that place all day 24/7

• Evidence:

MulaDoTrafico insults me to see that he moved his character from where he was and tells me that while he was there, he was doing 30f on another computer and insinuates me not to tempt the lucky.

fala ae boludo
la concha de tu madre (insult in mi country)
eu voce nao consegui amagao
to on 24hrs

If you look at this video, you will see necroname in afk farming spaming the same skills all the time the same MulaDoTrafico.

more evidence…

All these players take advantage of a quest bug in this dungeon https://www.tosbase.com/database/quests/30169/ for macro farming afk
quest bug that increases the respawn of monsters much doing absurd amounts of silver in a day (1m+ per hour), is for that reason that the market has very high prices that perhaps for other players achieve with weeks of play.
in the videos I show how I move them with my ice wall skill and nobody tells me anything

• Low spawn rate channel 2 (quest not activated)
  • High rate spawn rate channel 1 (quest activated)

Player’s afk screenshots

In search of an easy solution would be to remove the silver drop from this dungeon or fix the quest

2 Likes

Do the quest that throws lighting bolts at all the monsters in the area and abandon it. Repeat for a while, see all bots leaving. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @Protzero

Just an update! We have sanctioned some of the players you have reported while others are on our watch-list that are still being investigated. Thank You!

1 Like