Tree of Savior Forum

Daily report RMT's or goldseller!

Server: klaipeda

Not sure if are gold sellers moving silver or RMt’s i just added the info.

Team names:

-Shinzuk
-high-school
-Ozzy
-Kanemoto
-BSW
-gohomeplz
-Immers

Even BSW! appears 2 times.
And High-school the big fish with 400m of powder

and this accounts could be alts accounts from real ppl trying to hide their names.

@GM_Francis!

3 Likes

that ! is from the addon, not part of names…
:tired:

4 Likes

Silute market is flooded with expensive materials too, it would be nice if the @staff could check these:

Server: SILUTE

Nickname: RorschachTeam
Amount of silver on materials: 60M

Nickname: warrz
Silver amount: 40m

Nickname: PKDor
silver amount: Over 200M

Nickname: lBansheel
Silver amount: 37M

Nickname: PoTn1
Silver amount: 55.5m

Nickname: Musstang_
Silver amount: 56,7m

Nickname: Xhion
Silver amount: 16,7m

Nickname: Pagana
Silver amount: 98m

Nickname: Bigous
Silver amount: 30m

Nickname: Mkguren
Silver amount: 24m

Nickname: Mobkiller
silver amount: 50m

Theres also a stack of 30m rabbee fur, but I can’t see the seller name

Please look up thse people

3 Likes

My name is on market and this is not rmt because the item I am selling is because the price of this item is 1kk qnd I don’t knew this wqs a rmt, so exclude my name from this post because I dind’t knew from this practice

My teamname is SnipersHunters and I son’t knew that the price from this item was from this rmt practice. I checked the market and saw this item very expansive so I tought that item was hard to drop

how to distinguish RMT from those who pass money to their friends?

there is no difference. Because otherwise all of the above will claim they have a lot of “friends” around the world.

1 Like

I posted the price with the base price on the market that was 1M and I reduced to 800k per unit, but I never knew that was a RMT practice so I removed the item and will check the price of this item, but the sellers was going 800k too because this item never sell on game, so becareful with injustice report.

1 Like

I am not acusing you of being RMT, I am only screenshoting overpriced materials so the Staff can check if it’s RMT transations or not.
They don’t simply ban you, don’t worry about that, if you are not buying silver from thse RMT websites you have nothing to be afraid.
I was careful when taking the prints because I know lot of people use the market to get payments from friends etc or newbies just put items with higher than average values because they don’t know the real price, I didn’t take prints of people under 10M silver but 40m seems a lot, you are losing money to put those materials on the market, I get that you are new to the game but easy to drop materials never cost that much.

2 Likes

Yep and I was broke and needing silver and I checked the market and saw this item and from my inocence of thinking that was a rare item and difficult to drop posted the 50 items that I had, but it’s ok better farm with card events u.u

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @Staff

I got 2 fresh from today

server: klaipeda

klaiperda market place

names:

-Kingmassey333
-Kwandi

And High-school from my first post, posted 400m of nucle powder, the powder is gone from the market

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @Staff

1 Like

Server: Silute
Teamname: ShaoKhan
100 million silver

@GM_Francis can u check this?

1 Like

Thank you for the reports.

As we mentioned in our official announcement, we are reviewing items sold on the Market for all servers and are taking action against accounts that have sold/bought items that are more than their usual value. Please continue to submit reports to us via Support Ticket so that they can be properly handled :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.