Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

1: Get to minimum lv 317
2: Go to Mishekan Forest (Top Left Corner of Map)
3: Complete all the regular quests, they involve gathering items, building stockades, killing monsters etc, nothing extreme like the zima suecourt boss fight

• near the end the quest “kill the monsters at the farm” is a very tough solo, bring barrier scrolls, there will be 3 mages, 2 of which spam agony pole, along with a ton of melee flowers, the barrier will allow you breathing room to burn the mages down *
    4: After you complete all the quests in the area talk to ALL 18 npcs in the area
    5: Each npc has 2 programmed responses, make sure you to talk to each npc until they give you BOTH replies
    6: After you have received both replies from all 18 talk to CURTIS again for the hidden quest
    7: Go to Klaipeda to talk to master uska, go back to the forest and obtain your reward, the mystical cube
    8: Open the cube and pray for Practonium, it will prolly be potions, if so scroll down in inventory and find the mangled cube and click it again to reassemble it and put it on a 24 hour rl cooldown
    9: Keep opening it once per 24 hours until you get the practonium, several people on Klaipeda got it the first day
86 Likes

Are there any other requirement to get quest on this map?
Because I talked to everyone and they didn’t give any quest.

This might not be the case here, but hidden quests usually doesn’t appear on the quest tracker ( the quests to unlock the hidden class masters for exemple)

Do I need to finish the main quest before doing this or all the side quests will trigger the event?

Nvm. Did side quests and I got it.

can only get once?

/20202020

The only requirement is lvl 317.

Thank you for doing this. :wink:

Now if only they’d give us access to the other 4 or so maps that also give Lv13 (14?) cards for exploration while the event is on, I’ll be very happy.

(I’m looking at you Phamar Forest and beyond)

There’s no connecting path from Elgos Abbey Main Building at all…

bookmarked

20 huehuehue

It’s Pelke Shrine Ruins, got my lvl 14 already,can’t even use them yet =D

1 Like

Wow thanks, gotta check this one out. :smiley:

May I know which quest and maps did you do to get practonium? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Mishekan Forest. You don’t get a practonium. Just a cube that gives practonium.

Do you only get 1 practonium? or can you get more?

the moment the cube gives you practonium it vanishes forever, I’m 0/2, keistas potions, mithril ore, 24 hour rl cooldown really fkng sucks

1 Like

At least you have got the cube already haha I’m still struggling with tvehrin quest line since archer mobs can 1 hit me :sweat_smile:

Oh thank you very much

I don’t think this in any way affects the availability of the quest(s) at Mishekan Forest. IIRC the only requirement is be Lv317+

Next step: Join TBL and you can open the box again. Rinse and repeat.

haha actually I’m trying to do tvehrin for 3 stat points and exploration also. My guildmates and me will try to do the Practonium quest tonight :yum: