Tree of Savior Forum

Please IMC, give us an updated and well explained data base for Tree of Savior

Congratulations imc,

I just wake up to play TOS (a game that I always loved) but I don’t think I can still carry on.
You don’t provide us the necessary information to play your game, and we end commiting a lot of mistakes because we can’t know what we are doing.
It happened with my starter build, that I resetted, and happened again.
I will not keep playing a game that requires a lot time to have acess to end-game content. So congratulations, You did your best to turn this game in another one generical mmorpg, with repetitive content and insane grind (unless you have money to acquire a lot tp, and resell items in market).
I’m done, I will not support you anymore.

PS: I used this guide to try getting my practonium:Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

I don’t blame the author of the guide because he did it to help us, and the quantity of likes in his thread comproves that. The fault is from imc that don’t provide us an official guide, explanation of the changes, etc.
Players who loves this game are doing your job imc. I’m curious how long will they keep working for you as volunteer, while you keep disappointing your player base this way. I will never play any game produced by you. And I will not recommend your game to anyone.

My steam review, before/after:

EDIT UPDATED:

Thank you guy, for this info.
After one week without playing, and seeing the news that are coming day 16th, I think I will give more a chance for TOS. I will change the title of this thread for “Please IMC, give us an updated data base for TOS”.
The lack of information about the game systems is a real problem. Since my first char I have committed a lot mistakes that could be easily avoided if I had the needed informations.
For example: My first char was a priest, krivis and I would pick PD, because I thought that blessing could be applied in magic skills, in that time it wasn’t (and it wasn’t explained in the skill description). So I wasted some hours leveling my first char, later I deleted.
Another example: I thought that you could open a lot of chars to let their afk shop opened, so I could be very rich. But I had to waste some hours, to check that it couldn’t happen.
Another example: When I was noob, I didn’t knew that you could get exp cards by exploring a map, after some months I read it in this forum, but it was late, because I had lost many exp. And it made me wait a lot days in that boring level gap (160~180)
I could point some other mistakes, but for now I can’t remember, the lack of information in this game make you waste many time, and feel frustrated. It must change.

About my rage it was because, I putted a lot expectation in getting those op weapons, and I felt very frustrated. I felt frustrated many times, because I was IMC’ed like everyone, but that was the first time that I complained so energetically.

Please IMC, help us to not hate you. Thank you.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Max

8 Likes

Practonium was a mistake.

24 Likes

err… if you want to wait a bit longer, a 315 purple weapon from the new HG is cheaper, easier to get and comparable with practo weapon. But i cant hold you if you want to quit

Aaactaully HG stuff is comparable with “purple” practo weapons, “red” ones are still far superior, which i guess is what he was after, or amybe was just after the silver.

what are you talking about ?

Practonium isn’t a fault but Mystic cube is…
even that I already send IMC feedback about this , I knew your feeling and hoping IMC going to fix this.

6 Likes

My intention is not to make a doompost to troll etc. I liked this game a lot, and it is bad to me make this decision. I just want to let they know, what makes people move away from their game. So future companies that produce new games, will know how to don’t repeat the same mistakes.

1 Like

a bit longer lul
with the speed we get the patches, it sure gona be long.

1 Like

Hi Savior,

Thank you for contacting us! We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. First of all let’s summarize the things you are concerned about one by one.

First, regarding the collection system. We appreciate you for providing us some feedback regarding this matter. We will be including this in our compiled list of feedback and suggestion that will be forwarded to the proper department to serve as a reference for reviewing.

Next, about the Unstable cube. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. Please be informed that the Cube was intended to have an expiration date.

Also, please be advised that you need to use the Unstable cube in order to return it to its original form which is the Mystical cube. If you were unable to use the unstable cube within 5 hours it will expire and can no longer be used to return it back into a Mystical Cube. However, we will be also getting this as a feedback from you to be reviewed by the proper department.

Lastly, for the players who are in the class with necromancer or such as that are using the method of AFK farming. We understand your concern regarding this player and rest assured that all of your feedback and concerns are being heard by the proper department.

We also know how you wanted to get some updates regarding this matter, however it may take some time till a solution can be done since it will go through a process which many circumstances are being looked. We could only ask for your patience and understanding.

You may also visit our official website for any news and updates at: https://treeofsavior.com/news/

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team,

4/7/2017, 12:25:26 PM My support ticket (feedback)
This may help :wink:

1 Like

Then you may want to re-read my past posts about practonium acquiring mechanism that you deemed as “complaining about nothing”.

Probably is the language barrier, but I was blaming the acquiring method (RNG cube + expiring cube), still you said I was complaining about nothing.

This:

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m opening Mystical Cube since January and still no Practo.
Honestly, I don’t care.
But 315 HG weap are better than Practo weapon, so you will come back when they implemet 300+ HG…

I really hope they will fix/increase Drop System.

1 Like

Sincerely I’m tired of sending these tickets and receive generical replies that don’t solve the problem at all. I think you should create a thread like this, showing your insatisfaction, and how will we act against their incompetence. That’s the only way they can change.

1 Like

i didn’t said it good , but it better than 20days ET or only WB drops and everyone camping the boss like before.

You know that there are people waiting for practonium drops since months? And it’s not better if you can lose it altogether if the cube expires.

1 Like

doing ET is more pain TheAlleyCats , not just 2 click of cube

this is my cube

yes I’m troll. you win @TheAlleyCats

1 Like

I’m almost certain that there will be new methods to obtain Practonium implemented into the game.

A material that can only be acquired once per character is universally regarded as a bad mechanic. I don’t think anyone disagrees with this, so the likelihood of it changing is high.

The cubes expiring is just doubly-bad. No idea what they were thinking there, I just can’t see the reasoning for it.

5 Likes

1 Like

They promised to change it many times already and it’s still there.
For once I have to agree with the confused @TIDMAN, that Kim doesn’t want to change it.

Just farm enough money and wait for Rank 9, don’t fall in for bad design trap.

Btw, I also have 1 Cube Expired.

1 Like